arrow-unthinkable-006.jpg

arrow-unthinkable-007.jpg

:ufdup:

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if so, i hope they cast someone dope enough to deliver the beats like he can.

Considering he did do some training with Arrow and was also a rival of Bronze Tiger in the comics that all would fit pretty good into the show. And Richard Dragon did a lot of traveling to China, Japan and Nanda Parbat (where Merlyn in the show went to train).

I know they're doing Flash and working on an Hourman show, but anyone else feel like The Question would have been a good move for a tv show?

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Considering he did do some training with Arrow and was also a rival of Bronze Tiger in the comics that all would fit pretty good into the show. And Richard Dragon did a lot of traveling to China, Japan and Nanda Parbat (where Merlyn in the show went to train).

I know they're doing Flash and working on an Hourman show, but anyone else feel like The Question would have been a good move for a tv show?
They just might stick him/her depending on which version they use on arrow before they entertain the idea of that

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This show... 5 stars

Standing ovation

I don't think I've been this excited about a show since the first few seasons of The Walking Dead.

I really like how they are turning this show out to be, no complaints. I hope Ollie is in the JLA movie too...

No Flash, but that's ok. I know Ollie shows up in his season. It will probably be the offseason counter-part to Arrow :blessed:

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This show... 5 stars

Standing ovation

I don't think I've been this excited about a show since the first few seasons of The Walking Dead.

I really like how they are turning this show out to be, no complaints. I hope Ollie is in the JLA movie too...

No Flash, but that's ok. I know Ollie shows up in his season. It will probably be the offseason counter-part to Arrow :blessed:

They would be idiots not to put him in there somehow. I know a lot of people don't like the thought of it, but it would just work too well. I know people who don't give a damn bout Batman or Superman but watch this show religiously. I know it would get the Avengers/Hawkeye comparison but it needs to happen. They've already built a strong foundation on this show. The movies could basically build off of it if they want. But knowing WB it won't happen

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They would be idiots not to put him in there somehow. I know a lot of people don't like the thought of it, but it would just work too well. I know people who don't give a damn bout Batman or Superman but watch this show religiously. I know it would get the Avengers/Hawkeye comparison but it needs to happen. They've already built a strong foundation on this show. The movies could basically build off of it if they want. But knowing WB it won't happen
I know the writers said characters will cross over to and from both shows every once and while. Probably talking about side characters like Felicity more than Oliver and Barry but who knows.

WB's got four different shows on three networks, only two of which are connected :mjlol: They just throwing shyt at the wall and seeing what sticks. So sad. Imagine the piff Nightwing series we could've had :banderas:

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
writers need to quit playing and just make olicity a thing....we know it's coming...quit teasing fukk boys...

episode was dope as fukk...glad slade didn't die...on some comic book shyt....he will always be oliver's biggest arch enemy on the show....I expect that nikka to escape at the end of next season...

thea bout to get her feeble little mind corrupted by merlyn....smh

sarah getting that torch passed to her...she should be a lot more prominent in the next season...hopefully she gains back the rest of her weight before then....

Ollie in hong kong with argus....:wow: I knew he wasnt fully developed as a fighter on the island and now we will see him fully transform from that innocent kid to a savage...

we've been fed well my brehs and brehettes....

now it's time to look forward to the flash....