OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know the writers said characters will cross over to and from both shows every once and while. Probably talking about side characters like Felicity more than Oliver and Barry but who knows.

WB's got four different shows on three networks, only two of which are connected :mjlol: They just throwing shyt at the wall and seeing what sticks. So sad. Imagine the piff Nightwing series we could've had :banderas:

That nightwing apperance is probably coming in season 3 tho. The guy was training for the Grayson role heavy...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I can't believe this season is over
:salute: The coli brehs. It's cuz of this thread that I got into the show in the first place
That last fight with slade and Ollie going back and forth was :wow:
For a tv show, the hand to hand combat between arrows army and slades was movie quality. Def better than the dark knight rises fight with the cops :scusthov:
DigL finally went an episode not getting bodied
Ollie on that hard on hoes movement heavy. Got felicity thinking she's finally going to get smashed only to get played time and time again:heh:
Ollie better be careful, she might go join Sara and Nysa in the league :shaq:

Can't wait for next season. Going to get to see much more of Waller :ahh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Suicide Squad, League of Assassins, and Team Arrow, we're not worthy:lawd: Mirakuru goons getting turnt up in the Tunnel like Flex:dj2: napalming a new hot record:whew: I knew Nyssa was going to ride-or-die- for her chick Sarah:jawalrus: Isobel popped shyt, and never apologized quick:ehh: Keep it 100 y'all, Dig-L babymom's harder than that nikka:mjlol: Merlyn proud of Thea bustin' her gun at him:banderas: That's my father of the year:to: Det. Lance my man, I hate it had to be him:sadcam: We know Laurel's the love of Oliver's life,:shaq2: so they got me with that Felicity curve:huhldup: Using the Queen Mansion surveillance bug to throw Slade off his A-game:ohlawd: Chess, not checkers fool:damn: I thought the final showdown was going to be on a hundred, thousand, trillion:yeshrug: just cuz this entire season was STILLMATIC ETHER:ahh: But, Slade in purgatory, means more Manuexcellence in the future:blessed: Can't even begin to envision the BLACKEXCELLENCE of Amanda holding Oli up in Hong Kong:mindblown: Arrow throwing all you other superhero themed shows in the bushes:birdman:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So many possibilities.

Season 3 could be like 5 years in the future even ten.

Olivers son popping up.
A more polished red arrow, laurel as canary. Slade escaping prison and finding the last vial of marricura :noah:

Should have a little miniseries during the summer months just need oliver, Amanda and a whole new cast I'd watch :smugasian:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So I guess Merlyn will be the Big Bad next season?
And I agree with everyone that days we are going to get a time jump with Season 3.
That way Thea will have had time to be corrupted by Merlyn and Laurel will have had time to begin training to become The Canary.

I really hope that Flash takes off and Arrow's rating continue to be good for CW because I think a Suicide Squad spin-off would be perfect addition to the channel and would fill the vacancy left by Nikita.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
a few photos from the CW Upfronts...:shaq:

BnsT-amIIAAegQg.jpg

Bnr8W1xCEAI4wSh.jpg

BnsIaNhIYAATThG.png

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
did he just tell felicity he loves her in the most random time with no buildup ever? :dwillhuh: