OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Leave it to arrow to make u think the ep gon be on some filler shyt and then wind up crushing the emotional buildings :wow:....why mama queen why :sadcam:....she went out like a G tho :salute::to:...as for the Roy stuff, they shoulda let sarah split that cac wig, ain't nobody got time to get a cure for this fakkit when slade out there killin milfs :smh:....then u got this nicca diggle goin for the hall of fame of Ls :russyheh: this man diggle just one big muscular punching bag :aicmon: like for real dude was on his back more this ep than his feet :mjlol: but I digress....my only "real" beef with the ep was how they didn't stay true to the comics with the baby thing, Ollie baby mama supposed to at least sorta favor a mixed sista, this chick just look like a cac :mjpls:.....Connor better have dark skin that's all I know :pacspit:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

we are not worthy.

brehs...momma queen :sadbron:

slade..... :to: thats my ULTIMATE SIMP sonning OLLIE to Bolivia in every eps :to:

moira :to:

diggle needs to step up or :camby: dudes making niccas lookin like some :flabbynsick: bodyguards. breh kevin costner aint walkin through that door!!!!. STEP IT UP :damn:

Good thing sara dipped, she was mad boring except for her breasts meats :ehh:

thea has to die tho :birdman: fukk her selfish attitudes

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Diggle is turning into the new Worf from Star Trek: The Next Generation...whenever bad guys show up on the Enterrprise Worf jumps into action like a badass and quickly gets dispatched like a hoe.

I am going to have to get all the instances of Diggle getting slapped around and make a vid of it.

Royd raging all over Starling was crazy. How are they going to cover up him killing cops and rampaging at political fundraisers live on TV? Dude is done if he doesn't leave town. He fukked Ollie up though.

Sarah aint slick...she got tired of the sausage and wants to go back to being a pescatarian (look it up) so she is going to look up Nyssa.:shaq:

Poor Mama Queen...I started feeling that she was a goner when the flashback focused on her but since it was so late in the show I figured she was going to make it out alive even after confessing she figured out Oliver's secret identity and then Slade came through all grimy on the whole Queen clan. Didn't expect Slade to use the sword on her (which he seemed to pull out of thin air...Slade may be a Highlander!) though, thought he was gonna shoot her like what happened to Shado.

So should we be expecting an appearance by little Connor Hawke pretty soon? Ollie going raw dog in college chicks is definitely going to come back to haunt him.

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
what the fukk did i just watch ? :chappelle1:

They need to kill that emo nikka named Roy :comeon:

Sara with the standard "i cant be with you cause i care too much" CW line... Y ou knew that line was coming with this being a CW show :russ:

Diggle getting embarrassed again :beli: fukk he got a gun for ? --- "expert hand to hand combat", "weapon proficiency" :comeon:

Oliver not wanting to kill that emo fukkboy after getting his leg broken :comeon:

Deathstroke taking simping to new places :wow: his bytch ass even shed a tear after running through moira :comeon:

nikka put "sword to use" :wow:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not my Momma Queen:to: Before the unthinkable happened, I was gloating:noah:, on how Moira is such a fly ole MILF:banderas:, she KNOWS who's Arrow:blessed: and she 'don't write rhymes, she write checks:takedat: Oliver's flashback took a page out of the Young & The Resless:myman: In O-Dawg's voice - Thea's 'acting like a little bytch right now':wtb: Mirakuru got Roy on a hundred, thousand, trillion:demonic: Did Diggle go to the Larry Holmes Garden school of bodyguards:comeon: Oli's leg snapped into a Slim Jim:skip: Sarah's embracing the darkside:ehh:...but, it's going to take awhile to digest that bloody ending:mindblown: I kept saying I couldn't wait for Deathstroke to slide into Moira:shaq: But, I didn't forsee Slade penetrating an anaconda blade:damn:, through her fragile decadent chest:bryan: First Harrow from BE, and now Momma Queen:ohlawd: How long long will I mourn my favorite TV Gz:rip: The Queens won't be the same without their matriarch Queen:wow:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Instead of finding a cure for the Mirakuru, I would rather STAR labs "fixes" the Mirakuru for Ollie like Tony did with Extremis in IM3. I don't know how he going to fight team DeathStroke with a bum leg and Diggle:snoop:. Arrow needs an injection of Mirakuru that he can control unlike the Slade version of Mirakuru...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that mufufcka Ollie been laying meat all over Starling City....who knows...
nah he only had a baby with one thot and that was blonde brutha connor :myman:....u wouldnt bring that up unless you're talking bout connor (well at least u wouldnt when dealing with comic fans)....im taking hella points off this show if they decide to just add a random cac son in the show at some point :pacspit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nah he only had a baby with one thot and that was blonde brutha connor :myman:....u wouldnt bring that up unless you're talking bout connor (well at least u wouldnt when dealing with comic fans)....im taking hella points off this show if they decide to just add a random cac son in the show at some point :pacspit:

you know it's coming......or does Slade have that last ace in the hole.... :patrice:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Don't forget about Isabel either. She got pumped full of mirakuru too.

Also, if they do introduce Connor somewhere down the line, it wouldn't surprise me if they whitewash the fyck out of him :russ: It's The CW after all.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Instead of finding a cure for the Mirakuru, I would rather STAR labs "fixes" the Mirakuru for Ollie like Tony did with Extremis in IM3. I don't know how he going to fight team DeathStroke with a bum leg and Diggle:snoop:. Arrow needs an injection of Mirakuru that he can control unlike the Slade version of Mirakuru...

Right, Cept Slade actually seems to be mostly in control of himself. You can't be be a calculated as he is and be out of control. Granted, he's seeing vision's of Shado and wants to kill Ollie Ollie Oxen free like no other, but he seems fully in control of himself otherwise. He ain't Roy raging out on anyone or anything. Duke's demeanor is typically cool as a fan most of the time at this point.

Last edited: