OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Right, Cept Slade actually seems to be mostly in control of himself. You can't be be a calculated as he is and be out of control. Granted, he's seeing vision's of Shado and wants to kill Ollie Ollie Oxen free like no other, but he seems fully in control of himself otherwise. He ain't Roy raging out on anyone or anything. Duke's how demeanor is typically cool as a fan most of the time at this point.
Slade does have better control of the Mirakuru then everybody else but how long did it take him to get that little control of it? They are on year 2 on the island right, so assuming Ollie "killed" him on the island in year 2, Slade disapears for 4 or 5 years until he shows up again. Who knows what training he went through to get to this point where he only sees ghosts of Shadow while still functioning. Ollie needs to be able to control it now...

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Those last few mins made it feel like a season finale :crixus:

I've been saying for a while now that Momma Queen was gonna be the one to go :to:. They way Ollie just fell down after he saw her die brehs :to:. We were all kinda right. Slade put his sword to purpose on her one way or the other :sas2:

That nikka has lost his mind tho :heh:...

Ollie: Slade, there's no one there :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Slade Muthafukkin Wilson: :troll: Your momma here...

tumblr_n4izluBZTT1r0a0smo2_250.gif

tumblr_n4iijoyTYf1qch0kpo1_250.gif

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

Man, I was rocking back and forth thinking in my head "Shoot Thea! Shoot Thea!" Made this plotline on how Merlyn would come to join forces with Ollie after his daughter got killed.

But Mama Queen got stabbed up instead....

wtf_reaction_gif.gif

I guess I'm the only one that was convinced Thea was going to get clapped.

:to:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:damn:

Man, I was rocking back and forth thinking in my head "Shoot Thea! Shoot Thea!" Made this plotline on how Merlyn would come to join forces with Ollie after his daughter got killed.

But Mama Queen got stabbed up instead....

wtf_reaction_gif.gif

I guess I'm the only one that was convinced Thea was going to get clapped.

:to:
she's speedy breh aint no way she dying :what:...well at least not until she get that die slow :mjpls:
Don't forget about Isabel either. She got pumped full of mirakuru too.

Also, if they do introduce Connor somewhere down the line, it wouldn't surprise me if they whitewash the fyck out of him :russ: It's The CW after all.
im taking major points off this show if they do that, cuz they could've just left that storyline alone if thats the case, he better be half black excellence :birdman:
949622-connor.png

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
the fd up thing is slade could have done this from the beginning even until the end he was toying with oliver like he was going to let his mom live.

joffrey died and slade taking over the grimiest dude on tv role
Wait they finnaly killed that p*ssy?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Those last few mins made it feel like a season finale :crixus:

I've been saying for a while now that Momma Queen was gonna be the one to go :to:. They way Ollie just fell down after he saw her die brehs :to:. We were all kinda right. Slade put his sword to purpose on her one way or the other :sas2:

That nikka has lost his mind tho :heh:...

Ollie: Slade, there's no one there :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Slade Muthafukkin Wilson: :troll: Your momma here...

tumblr_n4izluBZTT1r0a0smo2_250.gif

tumblr_n4iijoyTYf1qch0kpo1_250.gif

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

PAIN IS ERASED WHEN INFLICTED UPON OTHERS

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Leave it to arrow to make u think the ep gon be on some filler shyt and then wind up crushing the emotional buildings :wow:....why mama queen why :sadcam:....she went out like a G tho :salute::to:...as for the Roy stuff, they shoulda let sarah split that cac wig, ain't nobody got time to get a cure for this fakkit when slade out there killin milfs :smh:....then u got this nicca diggle goin for the hall of fame of Ls :russyheh: this man diggle just one big muscular punching bag :aicmon: like for real dude was on his back more this ep than his feet :mjlol: but I digress....my only "real" beef with the ep was how they didn't stay true to the comics with the baby thing, Ollie baby mama supposed to at least sorta favor a mixed sista, this chick just look like a cac :mjpls:.....Connor better have dark skin that's all I know :pacspit:

Connor's black and asian traits were initially shown when he was introduced but they eventually retconned it and made him look more like his pops lol :mjpls:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
she's speedy breh aint no way she dying :what:...well at least not until she get that die slow :mjpls:

im taking major points off this show if they do that, cuz they could've just left that storyline alone if thats the case, he better be half black excellence :birdman:
949622-connor.png
Well that had Ollie's baby mama listed as "The Mother" in the cast sheet so if enough people complain loud enough the show could do a recast with a POC with very little trouble.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Connor's black and asian traits were initially shown when he was introduced but they eventually retconned it and made him look more like his pops lol :mjpls:
yea they did which was shameful :smh:...im only accepting a medium to lightskin connor.....if i had too i'd even settle for a jesse williams type :sadcam:....let this dude come out full cac doe and imma have to get my deathstroke on, on these producers
tumblr_mztzbdr9YZ1sjxzs0o2_400.gif

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I knew Momma Queen was going to die once she revealed to Ollie that she knew his secret.

3 more episodes to go. :takedat: