GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
for those who want too be spoiled here u go
this shyt right here had me like :ohhh: :damn: :blessed: :ohlawd:

Episode #2.21: “City of Blood”

The CW’s Official Description:OLIVER CONSIDERS HIS OPTIONS AGAINST SLADE — After Slade (Manu Bennett) threatens to take everything Oliver (Stephen Amell) loves away, Oliver decides the fastest way to stop further bloodshed is to surrender to his enemy. Knowing that surrender will surely lead to Oliver’s death, Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) go to extreme measures to keep Oliver from confronting Slade. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) considers leaving town, and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) resumes her crusade against Sebastian Blood (guest star Kevin Alejandro). Finally, Slade unleashes his assault on Starling City. Michael Schultz directed the episode written by Holly Harold (#221).

Episode #2.22: “Streets Of Fire”

The CW’s Official Description:
MALCOLM MERLYN RETURNS — Oliver (Stephen Amell) rallies his team as Slade’s (Manu Bennett) soldiers attack the city. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) gets a call from S.T.A.R. Labs with game-changing news and Thea (Willa Holland) comes face-to-face with her father – Malcolm Merlyn (guest star John Barrowman). Nick Copus directed the episode written by Jake Coburn & Ben Sokolowski (#222).

Episode #2.23: “Unthinkable”
Story By: Greg Berlanti
Teleplay By: Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg
Air Date: May 14, 2014

- Susanna Thompson will be seen in the finale. How? We have no idea.
- Photos from the cast on various social media imply that the finale could be an all-star event. Possible guest stars for the finale include John Barrowman (Malcolm Merlyn), Audrey Marie Anderson (Lyla Michaels), Celina Jade (Shado), and Katrina Law (Nyssa al Ghul).
- May 14 will be the Season 2 finale of Arrow. Don’t worry, the show has been picked up for a third season!

GreenArrowTV's Arrow Spoilers Page | GreenArrowTV

this site has all the spoilers if u wanna know :noah:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Damn..... This shyt is turning into must-see TV.:wow:

I was almost pissed thinking that this episode was going to just be about Roy going ape-shyt and Sara's pity-party...

But now...:wow::to:

Slade/Deathstroke is fukking insane

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What if they're setting up the recurring Connor Hawke character on Flash....? .:patrice:

And I honestly refuse to believe that kid has made it to Slades radar.
This is what I'm thinking

It's gonna take some extraordinary shyt to help Ollie fight Slade. I think he's going after Sara next...

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
53614_o.gif

NOOOOOO :damn: :to:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nah...slade gotta go.....slowly...

good episode with a dope ending....

am i the only one who is so used to tv cliches that you expected slade to walk away or merlyn to intervene?

I thought the same thing fam....but nope....Arrow is too good for simple shyt like that....:wow:

you know what made teh ending so dope...having the entire episode focus on roy and moira...to make the audience forget about the threat of slade wilson and BOOM....bring that crazy simp right back into play at the end.....genius

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nah...slade gotta go.....slowly...

good episode with a dope ending....

I thought the same thing fam....but nope....Arrow is too good for simple shyt like that....:wow:

you know what made teh ending so dope...having the entire episode focus on roy and moira...to make the audience forget about the threat of slade wilson and BOOM....bring that crazy simp right back into play at the end.....genius
Man...

I was hoping someone intervened... I was expecting it too. Sara or somebody

When Slade put the gun away I was like :whew:

But then:to:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
seeing diggle and thea together is awakening my older dude-young girl complex. get behind me devil
:steviej: