OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
yo if u guys were in ollies position and had to choose who dies. would u pick your moms or lil sis :lupe:

the only thing i didn't like about this scene, if slade was really about that life, why wouldn't he kill his moms and sis and than kill ollie to be done with it.How much more pain does he have planned for ollie :merchant:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yo if u guys were in ollies position and had to choose who dies. would u pick your moms or lil sis :lupe:

the only thing i didn't like about this scene, if slade was really about that life, why wouldn't he kill his moms and sis and than kill ollie to be done with it.How much more pain does he have planned for ollie :merchant:

He already said he want's Ollie Ollie oxen free to die slowly, that's why. He doesn't have time to suffer with his losses if he just kills him immediately afterwards. He want that sweet beef to marinate and simmer for a while before he dines.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^Yeah, it sounded like he might be going after Laurel next, I thought he said there is another who has to die.

Glad I avoided spoilers before watching the episode, I had no idea that Moira would be getting the sword :damn: That was a really powerful moment from the car crash to the ending, the producers know how to capture those moments well.

The Queen family is grieving, but Brother Blood has to be :whew: because he was on the verge of losing the election.

How is Sara going to dip out like with Team Arrow needing all the help they can get to face Slade. She better be getting reinforcements from the League of Shadows to help out.

Didn't realize Oliver had a mixed baby in the comics.

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
oh shyt, I thought my man Slade was gonna let Moira live then he pulled that sword outta no where and shanked the bytch straight through the heart.. :ohhh:

how many episodes we got left of this piff? :wow:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I don't think we need to worry about them casting an actor for Conner. :heh: What age is dude now? 7?
oh shyt, I thought my man Slade was gonna let Moira live then he pulled that sword outta no where and shanked the bytch straight through the heart.. :ohhh:

how many episodes we got left of this piff? :wow:
2 more left...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wouldn't be able to choose like Ollie wasn't.

Most moms out there would die for their kids and make that choice.

What Slade is doing is slowly killing everything Ollie loves.

He took his money, his company, ruined his relationship with his sister.

Had Moira about to quit as mayor then she didn't. Just when they were about to be a family again, Slade came in and deaded that

Why kill oliver then and there? Leaving a dude handcuffed with a broken leg while his mom lays there dying and sister crying. and no help on the way is torture.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And yeah I think oliver will now take the marikuru. Esp two episodes left and a FD up leg.

It's the only way to heal fast.

He will take it defeat Slade and get cured.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Also did they ever straight up say that Moira knew that Ollie was the Arrow? I might have not been paying as much attention during parts of the last ep, cuz they made it seem kind of vague to me. It was just a "I know".

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Also did they ever straight up say that Moira knew that Ollie was the Arrow? I might have not been paying as much attention during parts of the last ep, cuz they made it seem kind of vague to me. It was just a "I know".

She didn't explicitly say it, but she said she knew what he does at night which is why she couldn't sleep.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Close your eyes babies:ohlawd: Momma Queen's last haunted words:to: She took that Highlander blade like a five-star general:salute: Why couldn't it be bytchy Thea that got split in two:rudy: Slade, like the beginning of If I Die Tonight:pacspit:, A coward dies a thousand time:ufdup: Moira still has to make appearances through flashbacks:patrice:, cuz there's alot of stuff still unanswered:yeshrug: Or, they could dip her in the lazerus pit, and make her return like Merlyn:lupe: I've never read the comic:ld:, but Coli bros were really serious about Oliver having a black son:mjlol:

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
in retrospect breh, fukk sara :pacspit: for hittin the team arrow on some
rw0HO.gif
when the shyt hits the fan. :scusthov:

Ollie should put an arrow into her voluptuous chest :noah: