OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Tri9bHn.png
that shyt was intense. I was getting comfy looking at a younger moira, she was looking riiiiight too :to:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Good, bytch storyline was wack. Went from on trial for murder for murdering all those people to running for mayor. fukk outta here. She was a bullshyt character with trash writing and they knew it. Glad shes gone :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Good, bytch storyline was wack. Went from on trial for murder for murdering all those people to running for mayor. fukk outta here. She was a bullshyt character with trash writing and they knew it. Glad shes gone :mjlol:

She's so damn sexy tho....
Susanna-Thompson-as-Moira-Queen-arrow-cw-29554342-275-386.jpg

Milf for days...

:noah:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
what the fukk did i just watch ? :chappelle1:

They need to kill that emo nikka named Roy :comeon:

Sara with the standard "i cant be with you cause i care too much" CW line... Y ou knew that line was coming with this being a CW show :russ:

Diggle getting embarrassed again :beli: fukk he got a gun for ? --- "expert hand to hand combat", "weapon proficiency" :comeon:

Oliver not wanting to kill that emo fukkboy after getting his leg broken :comeon:

Deathstroke taking simping to new places :wow: his bytch ass even shed a tear after running through moira :comeon:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
what the fukk did i just watch ? :chappelle1:

They need to kill that emo nikka named Roy :comeon:

Sara with the standard "i cant be with you cause i care too much" CW line... Y ou knew that line was coming with this being a CW show :russ:

Diggle getting embarrassed again :beli: fukk he got a gun for ? --- "expert hand to hand combat", "weapon proficiency" :comeon:

Oliver not wanting to kill that emo fukkboy after getting his leg broken :comeon:

Deathstroke taking simping to new places :wow: his bytch ass even shed a tear after running through moira :comeon:

Lawd have mercy :banderas: