OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I didn't know anything about Slade Wilson until I saw him in the Young Justice cartoon. In the comics, what usually happens to him once he loses? Do they try to put him in a prison of some sort or does he just disappear to lick his wounds? The powers that be at CW have to know he's a fan favorite now and you just can't get rid of him at the end of the season...

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
tumblr_n3fn6aWvYg1sjxzs0o3_400.gif

Laurel's face afterwards :mjlol:

" All the pills and alcohol I came blame on this" :blessed:

arrow22.jpg

arrows02e17x4.jpg

Crucible_Laurel_Lance.jpg

arrow-00041.jpg

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I didn't know anything about Slade Wilson until I saw him in the Young Justice cartoon. In the comics, what usually happens to him once he loses? Do they try to put him in a prison of some sort or does he just disappear to lick his wounds? The powers that be at CW have to know he's a fan favorite now and you just can't get rid of him at the end of the season...

He hardly ever gets caught in the comics. The times he has he usually escapes before he's even halfway to the prison. And the one time Green Arrow beat him in the comics was a ploy by Slade to get into prison and find out exactly where another villain was being held at.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was legendary.... Thea and the whole im malcolm merlyn's daughter shouldnt have been put on ollie. His mother should have stepped in a dn taken one the one she justly deserved. Ollie didnt lie to you about your paternity, your mom knew the whole time be mad at that bytch!

Felicity was acting like a G... Fight back. do what needs to be done. But also now that Slade own's controlling interest in Queen Col. shyt he might fukk up Ollie's whole family beyond repair for life. Could drain there whole accounts dry and leave.

I want that Black @sshole cop to get fired and give the position to Det Lance. He's the only cop doing work on the police force. Also they had slade in custody, and let him go even AFTER thea ratted him out and you turned him loose anyways. So it looks like the vigilante was right doesnt it @sshole. Karma is gonna fukk that @sshole up. WTF is his problem anyways?
Thea already knows her mother is a liar. that's why they had the foreshadowing last week of Thea telling Ollie he's always been honest with her. So when she found out the truth she was more surprised that he didn't tell her than her lying mother

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can somebody make a gif of laurel after slade dropped that bomb on her .

That was some of the woat acting

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:blessed:

the way Slade popped in on Laurel, dropped the ether and then left was :wow:

The exchange between Sarah and her dad about Oliver not being the Arrow was like an exchange out of Naked Gun/Airplane :dead:

another break in the schedule :beli: :camby: