Reppin
NULL
that last scene was terrible
the acting
the writing
the plot direction
turrble
Lol

Well see how it ends but so far I liked last season a lot better. Merlyn was a great villain and the plot had more coherence. This season they just seem to be throwing everything at the wall. Its turning into more of a guilty pleasure show, but its on the cw so :yeshrug:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:blessed:

every week Arrow cements itself as the one true GOAT when it comes to comic book shows. Can I please get a pic of slade with the Bane mask? nikka treated Ollie like it was the dark knight rises part 2. This is how you fukk someone's life all the way up...not by killing them....but by destroying everything around them. Salute to the writers.

I don't even care about this one week break...from the looks of those leaked pics we are still gonna be eating....

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Roy had been acting like he wanted a piece of Slade for a minute. Just to test his limits. Prolly been feeling invincible since he got the mirakuru.

"THE MAN ASKED YOU A QUESTION! :birdman:"

Put his whole body into that punch. Threw it and was stumbling forward and shyt.

Then walked around in a circle, went back to where he was standing, dropped his head....

and didn't say shyt else. :umad: Literally was like ":merchant: :to:"

Slade went on conversing, totally ignoring dude's presence.

I've been saying it since the show started, but.... Moira Queen is so sexy to me. :takedat:

This was another episode of Slade raping Oliver Queen. Calmly chilling out in Armani suits and lounging in chairs, no-selling shots from his power hitter, letting himself be caught and not giving a shyt...

Dude basically kidnapped his sister with no mask or nothing, got caught with witnesses, walked away clean.

Spilling secrets left and right.

Took their whole company, didn't even :yeshrug:

Hell, that Ravager chick is prolly Thea with Mirakuru in her system. I wouldn't even be shocked at this point.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
im surprised nobody clowned Slade's army style turn after tellin her that shyt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
shyt just keeps getting better...

BkTkU7TCcAApWrR.png
BkTlre8CYAAIXu8.png
1228702-ravager.jpg
Ravager_Rose_Wilson_003.jpg

Rose Wilson or Isabelle? :wow:
After her line about the sins of the father I was. Wondering if they were going to go down this road with Isabelle.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Roy had been acting like he wanted a piece of Slade for a minute. Just to test his limits. Prolly been feeling invincible since he got the mirakuru.

Put his whole body into that punch. Threw it and was stumbling forward and shyt.

Then walked around in a circle, went back to where he was standing, dropped his head....

I've been saying it since the show started, but.... Moira Queen is so sexy to me. :takedat:

This was another episode of Slade raping Oliver Queen. Calmly chilling out in Armani suits and lounging in chairs, no-selling shots from his power hitter, letting himself be caught and not giving a shyt...

Dude basically kidnapped his sister with no mask or nothing, got caught with witnesses, walked away clean.

Hell, that Ravager chick is prolly Thea with Mirakuru in her system. I wouldn't even be shocked at this point.

ons ome vegeta punching perfect cell

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

:deadmanny:
if you think about it, roy's been on his rocky steez, thinking he's ready to face the boss :heh:
i guess he didn't realize he was rocking with that 2nd rate mirakru. :heh:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
loving the show, but i do think we are getting too many characters at the same time now that we got Summer Glau thrown back into the mix. I would assume we are going to see Merlin, the Suicide Squad and the Al Ghul chick again and isn't Flash suppose to show back up also. I hope Arrow is not blowing its load with all these characters in one season:patrice:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just watched the episode... I think this is my favorite show on TV right now brehs :lupe:

:deadmanny:
if you think about it, roy's been on his rocky steez, thinking he's ready to face the boss :heh:
i guess he didn't realize he was rocking with that 2nd rate mirakru. :heh:

Fareal, Roy needs to fall all the way the fukk back. Dude got that watered down shyt, Oliver and Slade are on another level

I think this the last we will see Roy for awhile, they showed him ditching town. He might get gis shyt together and come back as Red Arrow next season

I hope we finally see an assist from Flash though

This show is great though... never expected this from the first episode or from The CW :blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think that'll be part of Slades undoing. Blood will jump at the chance to get that power. Also.....as bad as Blood is, he seems to actually like Oliver. So when he finds out who Arrow is it'll be interesting.
Blood already knows Oliver is Arrow... Oliver doesn't know who Blood really is or that he works for Slade

That Isabel twist was kinda epic, I wasn't expecting that. If it was me I would've broke that bytches legs or something after our squabble :birdman:

"Like yea, you gonna run my company from a wheelchair though hoe :birdman::birdman::birdman:"

But now that Oliver knows her ass can't be trusted, he should get Felicity to track her... that would be the easiest way to Slade IMO