OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Young-Justice-animated-Red-Arrow-Cheshire-Lian-1.jpg
:dead: Dude was straight :flabbynsick: during that ep.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I haven't been keeping up with this show nearly as much as I should be, but this Deathstroke shyt is godly. When I first saw dude with the eyepatch in previews I thought it'd be a corny rendition of Slade (like, the look just wouldn't translate well to TV) but OH LAWD Manu Bennett is wrecking it

:mjlol: @ Thea sticking around to listen to her kidnapper's story about her brother though, who does that?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I haven't been keeping up with this show nearly as much as I should be, but this Deathstroke shyt is godly. When I first saw dude with the eyepatch in previews I thought it'd be a corny rendition of Slade (like, the look just wouldn't translate well to TV) but OH LAWD Manu Bennett is wrecking it

:mjlol: @ Thea sticking around to listen to her kidnapper's story about her brother though, who does that?

Right? She should've booked and confronted him about it after the fact.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Slade was on boss mode the entire episode, I am glad he told Laurel the truth about Oliver. I thought that was what he was going to tell Thea after he let her go.

Quentin losing his job :mjlol:. He might as well just quit the force and become a P.I. or something :yeshrug:

Brother Blood thinking he is more than just a pawn, on some you told me I was going to be mayor :sadcam:

Isabelle revealing her true motives, had to know they would have Summer Glau fight eventually.

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Slade was on boss mode the entire episode, I am glad he told Laurel the truth about Oliver. I thought that was what he was going to tell Thea after he let her go.

Quentin losing his job :mjlol:. He might as well just quit the force and become a P.I. or something :yeshrug:

Brother Blood thinking he is more than just a pawn, on some you told me I was going to be mayor :sadcam:

Isabelle revealing her true motives, had to know they would have Summer Glau fight eventually.

I think that'll be part of Slades undoing. Blood will jump at the chance to get that power. Also.....as bad as Blood is, he seems to actually like Oliver. So when he finds out who Arrow is it'll be interesting.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Slade put Thea on the Summer Jam screen:banderas: Hate to see Momma Queen in despair:noah:, but she shouldn't had let Merlyn hit raw:ld: Oliver Queen got more Ls than the Sixers:skip: Gives up his CEO position to Isabel:usure:, who's working with his arch nemesis:troll:, and nearly gave him beatsbyDre:pachaha:And, his bodyguard's terry cloth:umad: Diggle stays getting handled:mjlol: Det. Lance my man, I hate it had to be him:sadcam: Now, will Sarah or Laurel expose who the vigilante is:patrice:...but we'll have to wait and see, cuz here's another Aarow hiatus:dahell:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Episode was legendary.... Thea and the whole im malcolm merlyn's daughter shouldnt have been put on ollie. His mother should have stepped in a dn taken one the one she justly deserved. Ollie didnt lie to you about your paternity, your mom knew the whole time be mad at that bytch!

Felicity was acting like a G... Fight back. do what needs to be done. But also now that Slade own's controlling interest in Queen Col. shyt he might fukk up Ollie's whole family beyond repair for life. Could drain there whole accounts dry and leave.

I want that Black a$$hole cop to get fired and give the position to Det Lance. He's the only cop doing work on the police force. Also they had slade in custody, and let him go even AFTER thea ratted him out and you turned him loose anyways. So it looks like the vigilante was right doesnt it a$$hole. Karma is gonna fukk that a$$hole up. WTF is his problem anyways?

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Episode was legendary.... Thea and the whole im malcolm merlyn's daughter shouldnt have been put on ollie. His mother should have stepped in a dn taken one the one she justly deserved. Ollie didnt lie to you about your paternity, your mom knew the whole time be mad at that bytch!

Felicity was acting like a G... Fight back. do what needs to be done. But also now that Slade own's controlling interest in Queen Col. shyt he might fukk up Ollie's whole family beyond repair for life. Could drain there whole accounts dry and leave.

I want that Black @sshole cop to get fired and give the position to Det Lance. He's the only cop doing work on the police force. Also they had slade in custody, and let him go even AFTER thea ratted him out and you turned him loose anyways. So it looks like the vigilante was right doesnt it @sshole. Karma is gonna fukk that @sshole up. WTF is his problem anyways?
what you're saying about you wanting Det. Lance to get that black cop's job has me pretty intrigued:ehh: