Top 4
Roy gonna come back just in time like
Arsenal.png

Young-Justice-animated-Red-Arrow-Cheshire-Lian-1.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That episode was :banderas: Slade is on some epic :troll: :birdman: I've never seen a character :cape: so much for some p*ssy that he never got. I guess Shado being the demon over his shoulder explains a lot. If Shado was still alive and we can assume with Oliver, best believe Slade would be in the cut :shaq: :takedat: on some
Anthony-Perkins-in-Psycho-005.jpg
(Norman Bates) type of steaze.

Felicity is the only :salute: female character on this show. All them other women got some issues :russ:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
slade ate that right hook like a paulie malignaggi jab :lolbron:

i thought that black cop got killed :wtf:

ollie your slipping, you gave the bytch your company :dahell: this dude slade is too connected :damn: his chess game is just :wow:

cant believe bytchass roy sonned diggle like that :mjlol:

this ep :blessed:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
slade is sonning oliver on so many levels....yoy can talk about tbe mariku all you want but thesr ate chess moves with methodical intelligence
i cant help to applaud deathstroke,and i woyldnt mind oliver ending the seadon with an L:ehh:

:lolbron:slade needs to fukk moira and laurel ,it would be ether that would burn ollies soul for the rest of his life

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I think Roy and Felicity are fukkin' in real life ...she has that Stepford wives shyt going on that most white girls have, they cozy up with prototypical white boys that are 90% aesthetically appealing but lack all other qualities.