OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Finally watching it (K.O'd last night 8 minutes in).

seeing Slade posted in that sofa having a smoke...king shyt:myman:

ETA: Slade hitting the entire team with that okie-doke :blessed:
ETA: is that a cold sore on Moira Queen's lip?:whoa:

ETA: Goddamn it Diggle :ohhh::what::snoop:

ETA: All this shyt because Shado is a spirit inside Slade? Someone get this nikka holy oil :comeon:

ETA: SLADE WILSON THE GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:damn: i just saw it this show were not worthy of its greatness :bow:

isabella gave away who she is with the sins of my father line but man i would tear her walls up though :noah:

roy is just :snoop:

description says someone from the team goes too the hospital wonder who maybe roy cuz small clip looked like him laid out

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this is what ep 20 is about on apr 23

t’s called “Seeing Red” and here’s how they describe it:

ROY SPINS OUT OF CONTROL — The mirakuru sends Roy (Colton Haynes) into an uncontrollable rage and he unleashes on the city. After Roy’s deadly fight with a police officer, Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes the mirakuru has taken over Roy completely and must figure out a way to stop him. Things get more complicated after Sara (Caity Lotz) declares that Roy is too far gone and the only way to stop him is to kill him. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) believes she can breakthrough to Roy so she goes on camera at Moira’s (Susanna Thompson) campaign rally to lure him to Verdant. Her ploy works but after Roy attacks Thea, Team Arrow unleashes on him.

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-2-20-seeing-red-official-spoiler-description/16777 link

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
this is what ep 20 is about on apr 23

t’s called “Seeing Red” and here’s how they describe it:

ROY SPINS OUT OF CONTROL — The mirakuru sends Roy (Colton Haynes) into an uncontrollable rage and he unleashes on the city. After Roy’s deadly fight with a police officer, Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes the mirakuru has taken over Roy completely and must figure out a way to stop him. Things get more complicated after Sara (Caity Lotz) declares that Roy is too far gone and the only way to stop him is to kill him. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) believes she can breakthrough to Roy so she goes on camera at Moira’s (Susanna Thompson) campaign rally to lure him to Verdant. Her ploy works but after Roy attacks Thea, Team Arrow unleashes on him.

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-2-20-seeing-red-official-spoiler-description/16777 link

Diggle will be the first to catch the beats, quote me.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Blood already knows Oliver is Arrow... Oliver doesn't know who Blood really is or that he works for Slade

That Isabel twist was kinda epic, I wasn't expecting that. If it was me I would've broke that bytches legs or something after our squabble :birdman:

"Like yea, you gonna run my company from a wheelchair though hoe :birdman::birdman::birdman:"

But now that Oliver knows her ass can't be trusted, he should get Felicity to track her... that would be the easiest way to Slade IMO

Nah blood has no idea who the arrow is. Remember when they first revealed that slade was behind all this. Blood was like, hold up, you know who the arrow is :damn: Why don't u tell me
And slade hit him with that :ufdup: Anyone can wear that mask. Blood literally was like:merchant: And didn't ask shyt after that

Can someone explain what Isabella meant about the sins of the father. I don't know if that's a comic reference, or something that happened earlier in the show

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah blood has no idea who the arrow is. Remember when they first revealed that slade was behind all this. Blood was like, hold up, you know who the arrow is :damn: Why don't u tell me
And slade hit him with that :ufdup: Anyone can wear that mask. Blood literally was like:merchant: And didn't ask shyt after that

Can someone explain what Isabella meant about the sins of the father. I don't know if that's a comic reference, or something that happened earlier in the show

Thanks for verifying the Blood not knowing Oliver is Arrow. And in the comics Isabella was one of the women the dad cheated with. She became obsessed with the Queens company and wanted it to be successful because of her being in love/infatuated with the dad. So that meant taking it over and getting rid of Oliver......by taking his company and killing him. So she's pretty close to her comic counterpart so far. But we all know they'll change some things around from the comic.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:dwillhuh:I completely forgot that Blood doesn't know Oliver is the Arrow. I feel like that's gonna fukk up some part of Slade's plans.

I feel like Merylin will show up later with a tiny roll at the end of this season and carry on to season 3 as the main villian. Maybe we'll finally see Ra's al Gul, too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

If Blood doesn't know who Arrow is, then why did he say Thea was missing because of him then switch it to "they insisted I have a motorcade, traffic is blocked around the whole city"

It was right before they put Thea on the big screen

And if Isabella knows who/what Oliver does why wouldn't Blood??? They both work for Slade

I forgot what episode it is, but I'll look for it later

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Blood doesn't know who Arrow is, then why did he say Thea was missing because of him then switch it to "they insisted I have a motorcade, traffic is blocked around the whole city"

It was right before they put Thea on the big screen

And if Isabella knows who/what Oliver does why wouldn't Blood??? They both work for Slade

I forgot what episode it is, but I'll look for it later

He is in on the QUEEN ploy which is why he ask why the obsession. He is NOT aware that Ollie is Arrow however. He just know that Slade want his revenge on the Queen family.