OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the batman begins comparisons are so on point. i just rewatched it tonight and ras al ghul coming to waynes bday party reminded me of deathstroke showing up at the queen house. matter fact the whole first two seasons are a ripoff of batman begins :russ: shyts dope though, makes for great television :salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the batman begins comparisons are so on point. i just rewatched it tonight and ras al ghul coming to waynes bday party reminded me of deathstroke showing up at the queen house. matter fact the whole first two seasons are a ripoff of batman begins :russ: shyts dope though, makes for great television :salute:

wait until the real ras al ghul shows up, then ollie will really shyt his pants. :russ:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arrow have to stop supplying that potent piff:banderas:, then go on these hiatuses and leave the streets in a drought:noah: Diggle is like those bodyguards The Lox used to always talk about bodying in their songs:pachaha: Sarah's needs to have no dialogue, and just stick to the choreography fighting:patrice: Dr. Ivo got his ship and arm Titanic'd without the iceberg:skip:The Island flashback of the prisoners escaping through the arrows, ammos,and explosion going off:lawd:, threw every other TV action sequences in the bushes:birdman:...well maybe not Boardwalk's Tommy Gun work:whoa: If the miraku has Slade on a hundred thousand trillion:whew:, how's Arrow suppose to defeat him...will Flash have the answers:yeshrug: I can't wait for Momma Queen to get deathstroke:shaq:

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait until the real ras al ghul shows up, then ollie will really shyt his pants. :russ:

they better take their time finding a really good actor for that. most of the casting has been good, but sara and the guy who played count vertigo are :trash:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they better take their time finding a really good actor for that. most of the casting has been good, but sara and the guy who played count vertigo are :trash:

I've heard a rumor, not a big one that they are considering, that dude from resident evil Oded Fehr to play ras al ghul.

MV5BMTI4ODYyMjY1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDUxNzE2._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

It's only a rumor at this point... And sara can act fine in small portions. We're not expecting oscar caliber performances on a television show are we? :yeshrug:

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
probably someone from Spartacus.. the number alums has been crazy and I love it. I hope Gannicus makes an appearance hahaha