OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this was another great episode for the show and one of the better times they have mixed in the current storyline with the flashback one. Slade pissing Oliver off the whole episode while hugging up on his mom and getting art tours from his sister :lolbron:

Plus we got a break from the usual Lance family drama with Laurel and her pops.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah this was another great episode for the show and one of the better times they have mixed in the current storyline with the flashback one. Slade pissing Oliver off the whole episode while hugging up on his mom and getting art tours from his sister :lolbron:

Plus we got a break from the usual Lance family drama with Laurel and her pops.

:ohhh: I didn't even notice no Laurel. We could do with more episodes without her annoying, alien-looking ass.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Aarrow on a hundred, thousand, trillion:damn: One-eyed Slade canvasing the Queens, after getting a curation of their fine art collection: dualities:youngsabo: Slade taking over Momma Queen and Thea with his decadence:jawalrus:, and all Oliver can do is let the ETHER simmer:umad: The Island flashback was Chronic 2001's Explosive:ohlawd: Somebody close to Oli's heart gotta die:ufdup:, and with all that foreshado....ing, Sara's about to get deathstroke:lupe:

bSs6T.gif

the dualities

this episode was too much...... we are not worthy

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:dwillhuh: ayo brehs, lets consider what would've happened had shado lived and sara died. Obviously Ollie and Shado would've got closer to each other and Slade , with the mirakuru coursing in his body, would've got even more stalker ish and possessive and tried to either

1) Kill ollie to be with Shado
2) Kill Shado so that Ollie couldn't have been with her
3) Killed them both cause he's a douche :smh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: ayo brehs, lets consider what would've happened had shado lived and sara died. Obviously Ollie and Shado would've got closer to each other and Slade , with the mirakuru coursing in his body, would've got even more stalker ish and possessive and tried to either

Yep, Ollie was screwed either way. Even taking Sara's advice on killing Dr. Ivo would have made Slade murderously salty.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dunno if it would turn out like that, one GLARING thing you overlooked was the fact that Ollie never was STRAIGHT UP to Slade in the first place! He had to find this out accidentally, which even pissed him off more the fact of how he learned about Shado. There's so many levels to this, and the implied fact that somehow Ollie DEFEATED him the 1st go around makes this 5 year grudge ever more embedded in his soul.

Had it been Sara, the question of Shado and Ollie's relationship would of been in jeopardy too, because it would of been HIM grieving over that broad rather than Slade over Shado. And Slade, genuinely views Ollie as a brother so his anger would of been strictly directed as Ivo as it was originally BEFORE he learned the truth. If anything Ollie would of stopped messing with Shado due to his grief opening the door for Slade to tag that.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I still hate it, but I think it just came down to Ivo pointing the gun at Sara first.

If Ivo pointed the gun at Shado, Ollie would have reacted and Sara would have caught that bullet with her face.
I've been saying this since it happened. Ivo pointed the gun at Shado first. I would've been trying to run with that story from the get