OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Another thing I love about Slade on this show is the fact this dude is strategically intelligent as a muthafuccka! The fact he's playing both Brother Blood AND Moria is utter genius, because it's ultimately a win-win for him either way. Bugging the mansion is outright smooth, because as many secrets both Ollie and Moria have between the two, Slade going to have free access to all sorts of reveals. I am willing to bet this is how he's going to find out about Thea being Malcolm's daughter and leak that information to her.

thats smart instead of killin thea he'll just kill thea mentally by letting her know she had the hots for her half brother and dad aint her dad

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
shyt wasn't he peepin in on Oliver and shado that one time?:russ:
:heh: Dude might as well been goin full Charlie Murphy with the way he was peepin...

Tyree.gif

And :birdman: at yall hating on my girl Sarah...

Caity-lotz-as-Sarah-Lance-on-Arrow.gif

She ain't going anywhere, nikkas :ucku:.

I'm putting my money on Moira. If any one dies, I can see it being her at the end of the season. Everything is setting up for it, like her thing with Oliver and now Slade all :scheme: over her. This season will probably end all cliche with her dying and Oliver wishing he had patched things up before losing her.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
yall think we'll get deathstroke in the justice league movies?
That would be dope.

:ohhh:Come to think of it a Teen Titans movie could be dope and successful if done right. They could cater to the teens and keep it mature enough for the older heads. Just get them a young cast to play the roles as the Titans. As long as they keep it close to the comic version. The thought of Deathstroke fighting all them dudes at once on the big screen:banderas:

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
we should and they should get manu bennett to play him

dude is the best actor on the whole damn show

i didnt know he played Azog the Defiler in The Hobbit movie until I googled him there..

tumblr_mpbzxkxh7u1qbt742o3_500.gif

Ain't saw Spartacus yet either, is it worth getting stuck into?

cosign for a slade wilson movie, i need that in my life.. :blessed:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Why do I have a feeling Ms Queen wanna give Slade them guts? :lolbron:

Slade was so chisel, Oli was folding :pachaha:, he had him so tight ..."we knocked your black homie in the bushes the fukk out, he ain't dead though" :ooh:

Is it me or does Roy walk like a 70 year old white man with hemorrhoids? He walks exactly like James Caan started to when he was officially :flabbynsick:

Thea > any woman who is starring or starred on Arrow :birdman:.

PREDICTION: Sara is gonna be the one that dies, she's gonna die saving Oli because she was supposed to die instead of Shado.