tumblr_mz5v48Zlp81qzbqw1o1_400.gif

No Laurel :blessed:

he was walking to the car with ollie like

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slade felt Roy had that lil extra oomph in the handshake.. lol Thats a firm handshake you have there son.... Even with three and a half (diggle is half) they were undermanned

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Slade felt Roy had that lil extra oomph in the handshake.. lol Thats a firm handshake you have there son.... Even with three and a half (diggle is half) they were undermanned

IDK... Slade knows Ollie can fight. But I assume that he doesnt know about Sara and her training with the League of Shadows yet... I'm sure that will be a bit off putting to him even with all his super strength and all..

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Finally watched the ep :blessed: Slade sonning ollie left and right. My favorite moment was when Slade caught the nikka trying to jump and was like :stopitslime: and yanked him back in. With the way they're angling this season it could go down as one of the GOAT.
Slade is still a simp though, I guess that mirakuru made him go through puberty again and his hormones were raging or something.
Roy was about to get curb stomped if he stepped to Slade. I did get flashbacks to TDKR but only much better :banderas:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dahell:....looks like i dodged a serious bullet when i stopped watching after kristin kreuk left :whew:

:ehh: Surprisingly, the first half of Season 8 (the 1st season without Lana & Lex as regulars) is the BEST stretch of the entire series. So I recommend you atleast watch Season 8.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
who remembers the struggle slade wilson in the final seasons of small ville :mjlol:

Thats smallville Slade!!! Thank god I never watched that shyt:pachaha:

:mjlol: Those last 2 seasons of "Smallville" are such a blur to me. I try not remember shyt from those 2 seasons. I forgot they used Slade in that last season and "Arrow" exposes how mediocre "Smallville".is.

Smallville had that Struggle Black Canary too.
AGk33bh.jpg
:ehh: Actually, the Black Canray on "Smallville" was alright. The version on "Arrow" is just better.