HOUS-e-
THE-FLASH-Full-Suit-Image-large.jpg
What yall think ?:ohhh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I got a good feeling about that Flash show. They doing a lot of write things with the cast diversity.

That and Gotham the Jim Gordon show on Fox get me more interested in Arrow and SHIELD

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
GOT MORE PICS!!!!
Qom7EPo.jpg

4EVxBdM.jpg

dlfiZZ4.jpg

IM TORN.... I DONT LIKE THE WAY THE MIDDLE SYMBOL IT TWO SHADES OF RED. SHOULD HAVE JUST MADE THE BOLT GOLD AND SILVER AND MADE THE ENTIRE SUIT DARK RED.

You 100% nailed what's wrong with the outfit. To be honest, Flash's costume is probably one of the more difficult ones to pull off in a live action setting without him looking like a complete goofball. They should habe gone with dark red all over.

Also, some angles make it look like he has an egg head. Dude who plays him is also too skinny. I know the Flash ain't supposed to be a muscle bound freak and it doesn't fit his speedster nature, but he's never THAT skinny either.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You 100% nailed what's wrong with the outfit. To be honest, Flash's costume is probably one of the more difficult ones to pull off in a live action setting without him looking like a complete goofball. They should habe gone with dark red all over.

Also, some angles make it look like he has an egg head. Dude who plays him is also too skinny. I know the Flash ain't supposed to be a muscle bound freak and it doesn't fit his speedster nature, but he's never THAT skinny either.

In its defense this is sorta gonna be a year one costume and depending on how long the show goes, Im sure we will see adjustments.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
The quality of the suit isn't bad IMO. The helmet is def on point to me and the suit quality is pretty good for a show with the budget it has. The problem is like you guys pointed out about him being too skinny, but that's what happens when you got a kid rocking that shyt :yeshrug:And the :dahell: thing that's got me is why didn't dude hit up the weight room to get some kind of muscles. Steve Amelle on the show is jacked. Granted he is older, but you even got Jeremy Gilbert getting brolic for the "possible" Nightwing role he's rumored to get. This frail body ass Flash been doing to much detective work and not enough work at the gym. Dude better hope he don't run into any buildings with his new speed or he's gonna be :dead:

I still gotta see the suit in motion to fully judge.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Should've gotten muthafukkin Jason Stackhouse to play Flash. Dude would've been a dope Barry for both the television and big screen...

220px-Ryan_Kwanten_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

With True Blood ending this summer, dude should have free time unless he's got another role he's preparing for. He is a lil old for the role I guess.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:mjlol: Those last 2 seasons of "Smallville" are such a blur to me. I try not remember shyt from those 2 seasons. I forgot they used Slade in that last season and "Arrow" exposes how mediocre "Smallville".is.

:ehh: Actually, the Black Canray on "Smallville" was alright. The version on "Arrow" is just better.

I'll tell anybody that asks.

I never watched "Smallville". I watched "Tess Mercer".

The ONLY reason I enjoyed any of Smallville was because of Tess Mercer. Hell I only even watched the episodes with her in them.

cassidy1.jpg

I don't know what it was.... every time she was on the screen, it was like I was hypnotized or some shyt...

and I swear she had the most expressive eyes I have ever seen. ever. :wow:

:wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'll tell anybody that asks.

I never watched "Smallville". I watched "Tess Mercer".

The ONLY reason I enjoyed any of Smallville was because of Tess Mercer. Hell I only even watched the episodes with her in them.

GVIEnOj.jpg

I don't know what it was.... every time she was on the screen, it was like I was hypnotized or some shyt...

and I swear she had the most expressive eyes I have ever seen. ever. :wow:

:wow:
tess mercer had a phat ass clark could have piped any time she was just giving him the draws.

KUcP5MV.jpg

Fixed the pics for y'all by uploading them to imgur.

:whoo: Seeing these pics of Tess makes me want to go back and watch Season 8.