Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:blessed:

so much piff in one episode....

Slade going ham
Slade catching Ollie when he jumped off the ship :wow:
Slade sonning ollie in his own crib

The scene with Slade telling Ollie his promise reminded me of Bane talking to Bruce in the prison...Both Ollie and Bruce asked to be killed and both were denied because Slade/Bane wanted them to suffer first. Even the jail cells looked similar..

:laff: i got emotional at that part, Ollie was like " :whew: just need to jump of this ship and i'll be home free :dwillhuh: :damn:"

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I think that drug fukking him up mentally... plus shado wasn't feeling him like that, Wtf all the women in the world you still stuck on one chick who you wasn't even piping? :yeshrug:
He just fell super hard for her. And since she was literally the only woman on the island, where was he supposed to go for new p*ssy?
- but after that mirakuru, it prob multiplied is emotions by a 100 fold. U saw how he was calling Ollie his brother before the ship attack. They were barely friends at that point :heh:

The thing i still dont understand is why did Ollie choose sara over shadow? Did he feel bad that she was on the island because of him, or did he have deeper feelings for her than shadow?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just fell super hard for her. And since she was literally the only woman on the island, where was he supposed to go for new p*ssy?
- but after that mirakuru, it prob multiplied is emotions by a 100 fold. U saw how he was calling Ollie his brother before the ship attack. They were barely friends at that point :heh:

The thing i still dont understand is why did Ollie choose sara over shadow? Did he feel bad that she was on the island because of him, or did he have deeper feelings for her than shadow?

I think it was a subconscious choice. I believe deep down Ollie always wanted Sara which was why he cheated on Laurel to begin with. Shado, as shallow it may be, but with Oliver he's that kind of a shallow dude when you think about it, was just some "immediate p*ssy". She was the only chick on the island, Oliver is a hoe by nature, and his feelings aren't as genuine as they were with Sara.

Like I said before, Oliver is a piece of shyt when it comes to women. He be claiming that he be loving those hoes, but is quick to toss them to the bushes. He knew he was wrong for that shyt. That said, had Sara been chosen, NONE of what been going on since would of arguably never happened. In retrospect, that scene where he had to choose Sara over Shado was a pivotal one for the ENTIRE series.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Were y'all hinting that Quinn would join the Suicide Squad?!?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Finally watched on HULU.

My nikka Slade :troll: 'd Ollie the whole damn episode in the mansion on some :youngsabo: shyt and swag.

Slade :
2mdi69t.jpg

Ollie :
tdog.png

Sara definitely needs to :camby: terrible acting.

Slade got his own personal peep show on dem Queen women now :wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
yeah that one?

Nah, it's an issue of Detective Comics. I think it's like 480 something or another? Bronze Tiger went to kill Kathy Kane(pre-crisis Batwoman) and Batman tried to stop him. He got his ass beat and then somebody else killed her while he was passing out. :russ:

I think you're talking about that issue of Suicide Squad where Batman went down to Bell Reve and tried to stunt on Waller and she wasn't having it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I still hate it, but I think it just came down to Ivo pointing the gun at Sara first.

If Ivo pointed the gun at Shado, Ollie would have reacted and Sara would have caught that bullet with her face.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Nah, it's an issue of Detective Comics. I think it's like 480 something or another? Bronze Tiger went to kill Kathy Kane(pre-crisis Batwoman) and Batman tried to stop him. He got his ass beat and then somebody else killed her while he was passing out. :russ:

I think you're talking about that issue of Suicide Squad where Batman went down to Bell Reve and tried to stunt on Waller and she wasn't having it.
yeahhhhh that's the cover of her giving him the business :ohhh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Finally watched on HULU.

My nikka Slade :troll: 'd Ollie the whole damn episode in the mansion on some :youngsabo: shyt and swag.

Slade :
2mdi69t.jpg

Ollie :
tdog.png

I really don't want to use the term or the description, cause I don't want to unintentionally ruffle anybody's feathers.

But dudes that sell kidnap victims to pimps or whomever wants to buy them?

The first thing they do is rape/gang rape them repeatedly to show the girls how helpless they are.

We just saw Slade rape Oliver Queen.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing I love about Slade on this show is the fact this dude is strategically intelligent as a muthafuccka! The fact he's playing both Brother Blood AND Moria is utter genius, because it's ultimately a win-win for him either way. Bugging the mansion is outright smooth, because as many secrets both Ollie and Moria have between the two, Slade going to have free access to all sorts of reveals. I am willing to bet this is how he's going to find out about Thea being Malcolm's daughter and leak that information to her.