Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hearing a lot of good things about this, don't play League of Legends but the animation is looking :whoo:

Added it to my list, but might be a minute before I check it out. Interesting that Netflix is dropping it over the course of 3 weeks.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Hearing a lot of good things about this, don't play League of Legends but the animation is looking :whoo:

Added it to my list, but might be a minute before I check it out. Interesting that Netflix is dropping it over the course of 3 weeks.

Nah... Watch it now :demonic:

Can't have this flying under the radar. These unique projects netflix put out need to be seen asap.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
its amazing they made characters I didnt give two shyts about in my almost of decade of playing LOL compelling in a few hours. This shyt is cold
Same thing I said. I was like fukk Jinx, vi, Jayce. Hate them, but damn they got me hooked on this shyt.

Im a Xerath main. Bruh I can't wait to see Xerath in a show like this. You know they gonna do Shurima at some point and Xerath story gonna be good as fukk.
xerath.gif

- Just noticed.......two league players with Berserk/Gutts avys what are the fukking odds lol.

Hextech lore spoilers if you haven't see the first three episodes yet.

This shyt good as hell(saw it yesterday), then when you think about all the crystals they used so far and how many they gonna use with this hex shyt poppin off. YIKES. Yo that scene with the monkey and the tambourine hits way different now.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Just finished episode one. It's lit.

Based on what I've been hearing, this has the potential to be its own cinematic universe. The next Avatar or something. There's a whole lot of lore and characters and history to this series.

Apparently the chick that they're following right now is just the tip of the iceberg.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Just finished episode one. It's lit.

Based on what I've been hearing, this has the potential to be its own cinematic universe. The next Avatar or something. There's a whole lot of lore and characters and history to this series.

Apparently the chick that they're following right now is just the tip of the iceberg.
Yea, LoL has a shytload of lore to draw off of, over a decade of lore. Think like Mortal Kombat shyt.........but deeper than that too. In the game we get the "finished" character. Powder, Vi, Jayce, Viktor, Heim... etc
Like heim in the game embraces hextech, so it was cool seein him on the show being like nah, i dont fukk with that shyt it's too dangerous. We get to see how he eventually embraces it.

In the first episode at the end, that scene with the rat getting the serum and killing that cat?
That's was a big fukking easter egg right there.

Like read this lil story about my nikka Xerath: It's a good story and short. It's not in arcane so no need to worry about spoilers.
Xerath - Biography - Universe of League of Legends

Stories/Lore like that is what I'm talkin about. And that one story involves Nasus/Renekton and Azir as well(3 champs in the game). I remember when Renekton first got released, ppl were like O shyt, Nasus got a brother and he wants to kill Nasus.
Then finding out Renekton got mind fukked by Xerath and that Nas/Ren were actually close before that......damn.

Map of the world: It's in interactive map and when you click the region it takes you to the champions from there. Go to Piltover/Zaun for more info on champs like Vi/Jayce etc.
Map of Runeterra - Universe - League of Legends
shyt is very deep,
Champions - Universe of League of Legends

Last edited: