Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Netflix really just hit a gold mine with his IP.

Hopefully the rest of the season is great and they get greenlit for future projects by the same production company.

Also, I know it just came out but I hope it blows up and becomes viral so that it gets more exposure. Not even going into how good the story is, the animation is next level. Reminds me of spider-verse but more detailed and refined.

The way I figure it, if invincible could come out of nowhere and blow up on a viral level, surely this will too.

The streaming wars are in full effect. :blessed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Netflix really just hit a gold mine with his IP.

Hopefully the rest of the season is great and they get greenlit for future projects by the same production company.

Also, I know it just came out but I hope it blows up and becomes viral so that it gets more exposure. Not even going into how good the story is, the animation is next level. Reminds me of spider-verse but more detailed and refined.

The way I figure it, if invincible could come out of nowhere and blow up on a viral level, surely this will too.

The streaming wars are in full effect. :blessed:

Since you're into that Spider-verse animation style check out The Witness short on LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Since you're into that Spider-verse animation style check out The Witness short on LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS.

Yeah, it reminds me of that as well. I've seen the first season. Pretty dark and disturbing show low key. I remember watching it while high and some of the episodes left a bad taste in my mouth just from how fukked up and dark they were...

I didn't even bother with the second season

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never heard of this game. Netflix got one though. The first 3 episodes were:whoo:. I can’t wait until Saturday.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Never heard of this game. Netflix got one though. The first 3 episodes were:whoo:. I can’t wait until Saturday.
I never heard of the game either until I saw a animation inspired by the characters

And I found out how popular that game and it's characters were from looking at this reaction video from a convention

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I’m not into league of legends or mobas, but I do play TFT, so I’m at least familiar with the names and look of these characters, but know nothing of the lore. This shyt is fukking fire. RIOT just seems like one of those can’t miss gaming companies. Everything they do is high quality.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Friendly reminder that the next three episodes (Act 2) premieres tomorrow.

I think I can see what Netflix is doing here. They're giving us little appetizers weekly so that people have time to digest it and let it buzz before dropping the next meal.

Basically stretching out the greatness which will probably result in it having a bigger impact as far as exposure goes.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friendly reminder that the next three episodes (Act 2) premieres tomorrow.

I think I can see what Netflix is doing here. They're giving us little appetizers weekly so that people have time to digest it and let it buzz before dropping the next meal.

Basically stretching out the greatness which will probably result in it having a bigger impact as far as exposure goes.
Yes it’s smart. One episode a week would be to drawn out to keep people engaged. By dropping 3 a week stretches it out and can keep people engaged.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
shyt is good as hell
I think I'll appreciate the animation more on a second watch

Powder's ending of her arc really passed me off and is going to make me hate her