Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I finally made it to Ep.7 and it’s better than I thought it would be, it’s a little over hyped if you aren’t into this type of show but it has some really good moments. So far I like it, Jinx was always unlikeble to me even before the time skip. She was always fukking shyt up and never once listened to anything anyone ever said. Just an over all crybaby and now is a full blown psychopath a$$hole. I really don’t want to see her win an anyway but I am sure she will

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
How was Jinx overpowered? She fights like Silco and tends to maneuver her opponents into traps and attacking them when they’re at their most vulnerable. She’s unstoppable in her element but struggles in close quarters.

They straight up show that she’s weaker than Pre-Timeskip Vi and Ekko straight up whoops her ass in a one on one.

I wasn't calling her overpowered. I just said she's a bootleg Harley Quinn, which she is.

Very unlikeable character IMO.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Calling Jinx overpowered is a very lazy assessment.

At least if we're talking pre-shimmer jinx. Which is all we have to go by for the most part.

Even going by the in game characterizations. Ekko is in the assassin, fighter classification whereas Jinx is a marksman. Do the math.

Vi is also a fighter, assassin class.
Yea Jinx is probably one of the weaker characters, lore wise, in the universe. She's a decent playerable character too but limited. Vi is pretty weak lore wise to. Ekko pushes the limits for the non magical humans, lore wise and he's kind of broken in game...he used to auto banned because ppl didnt want to play against him.

We haven't really touched any of the "strong" characters yet. Expect one, they haven't finished their journey yet.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Yea Jinx is probably one of the weaker characters, lore wise, in the universe. She's a decent playerable character too but limited. Vi is pretty weak lore wise to. Ekko pushes the limits for the non magical humans, lore wise and he's kind of broken in game...he used to auto banned because ppl didnt want to play against him.

We haven't really touched any of the "strong" characters yet. Expect one, they haven't finished their journey yet.

Yep. I really want them to cover, in depth, and in great detail and compelling writing, the Ionian War.

The whole thing between Yasuo and the Riven could make for some compelling storytelling

That's not even getting into Irelia, Ahri, Darius, leblanc, Jhin, Zed, Swain, and the rest.

:wow:

Probably too ambitious but imagine if we got some kind of mordekaiser event or a ruined King event that was done in some kind of endgame style confrontation after years of character development and build up?

Things that went on over in shimura back in the day was also pretty epic. With the ascended. There's also the void and the Darkins. I get excited thinking about all the possibilities. Particularly in this animation style.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started watching this. It's solid. I don't know if I'd put this above Castlevania like others have. It's about on par with that to me.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finished the first season if that's what it even is. At the point it ended seemed more like half of a season.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Great show. Definitely enjoyed the first arc the most. Viktor, Ekko, and Vi are my favorite characters.

Vi is so sexy. Love them strong tough women and she got a booty too. And Mels mom too :takedat:

fukk that blue haired devil jinx. I sympathize with lil powder, but older jinx can :camby:

Silco was the biggest head scratcher. He comes off very shrewd and meticulous but abandons his whole philosophy with jinx. We miss alot of backstory but breh enabled the fukk out of that little she devil.

I give it a A-.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Great show. Definitely enjoyed the first arc the most. Viktor, Ekko, and Vi are my favorite characters.

Vi is so sexy. Love them strong tough women and she got a booty too. And Mels mom too :takedat:

fukk that blue haired devil jinx. I sympathize with lil powder, but older jinx can :camby:

Silco was the biggest head scratcher. He comes off very shrewd and meticulous but abandons his whole philosophy with jinx. We miss alot of backstory but breh enabled the fukk out of that little she devil.

I give it a A-.
Jinx was the best part of the show. Ekko was brutal on her though.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Been doing some reading around. Apparently this only took roughly 3 years to animate from start to finish. After the first episode pilot it got put on pause for like 3 years before they picked back up and finished the rest.

Also, season 2 has been in the works for quite a while according to the head animation guy over the show.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I don't know about the rest of y'all but I'm kind of more invested in the League of Legends runeterra universe then I am marvel or DC.

For me it's just such a breath of fresh air and different while also being super expansive (not to mention the consistent super high quality and diversity).

There's so many possibilities for great storytelling.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Episode three is absolute top tier television :banderas:

Finished episode 5. Of course Netflix had to throw in their usual bedwench quota :unimpressed:I’ll give it a pass cos this is a good show but even in this one it doesn’t make that much sense cos in the previous episodes she came off influencing and manipulating him, but after having sex she’s all concerned about him being gone and shyt? :mjtf: The shots of the blood/magic and her and Jayce were detailed though

Last edited: