Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
great. loved the story and animation.(especially the fights and when ekko crew was on the gliders..top notch)

wouldnt put it above invincible as animated show but its close. and i never played the games but this has me interested. also the fighting game coming since thats more of my speed. i liked how they passed time and aged the characters even the though story looked like it was concurrent.

some it kind of reminds me of final fantasy here n there but yeah i hope they coming with season 2.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I hope they dont try and salvage Jinx as a sympathetic character next season. That bytch gots to go. She was always fukking things up.

Best thing about this show is that they dont typecast characters and they didnt use killing minorities as a plot device. The fight scenes were amazing too, just didnt like Imagine Dragons.

I dont play LoL, are any of the characters in the show characters you can pick in that game?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I hope they dont try and salvage Jinx as a sympathetic character next season. That bytch gots to go. She was always fukking things up.

Best thing about this show is that they dont typecast characters and they didnt use killing minorities as a plot device. The fight scenes were amazing too, just didnt like Imagine Dragons.

I dont play LoL, are any of the characters in the show characters you can pick in that game?

A good handful are. But I won't tell you who specifically because it's better to not know

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Man LoL is a great game, if you having all those problems with folks then just mute them or trash talk them back.
It definitely can be but it brings the worse out in ppl. Plus its one of the worst games to lose in because you rely on randos to succeed.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
dope show. You can tell its based on a video game though seeing as how black men get no play and black women only want white men :lolbron:

thats really my only negative. Thank god they didnt kill off my nicca cuz i wouldve been UPSET