Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
That's dope that you can sit down and watch such a good show with your kids.

Once you finish up the series you can wait in suffering like the rest of us for the next one.
Yeah we watch everything together. We watched stranger things together too. He’s 10, so he was little when the first season came out so we just recently binge watched all 4 seasons. Then arcane. Last year it was troll hunter.

After Arcane we need to find another show.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Yeah we watch everything together. We watched stranger things together too. He’s 10, so he was little when the first season came out so we just recently binge watched all 4 seasons. Then arcane. Last year it was troll hunter.

I would recommend Castlevania on Netflix. It's definitely up there with Arcane terms of quality. But it's more adult themed and probably too much for a 10-year-old. Actually it definitely is.

Maybe give Sandman a try (but that's probably a bit much too).

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I would recommend Castlevania on Netflix. It's definitely up there with Arcane terms of quality. But it's more adult themed and probably too much for a 10-year-old. Actually it definitely is.

Maybe give Sandman a try (but that's probably a bit much too).
Thanks, I may actually try sandman with him.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Avatar The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra / Voltron / Dragon Prince. Those shows are all from the same group of creator but some of them splintered and worked on different shows after ATLA.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Avatar The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra / Voltron / Dragon Prince. Those shows are all from the same group of creator but some of them splintered and worked on different shows after ATLA.
We’ve watched the dragon prince. I will check out the others.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

If Riot ever get around to covering this particular historical event either animated or live-action it has the potential to be huge. Like a Infinity war trilogy type deal.

You would get to see pre-darkin aatrox who was pretty much an Anakin Skywalker archetypal type who was this promising beloved hero who becomes corrupted.

As well as Jax and his people who were fighting against the oppressive Shurimans before the void came out of nowhere and started fukkin up everybody.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I think I finally understand Vi. And took some time for me to understand why her character was not really communicating with her sister in those last couple of episodes. She was more concerned with fighting back. With hurting Silco. Then I remembered that episode where she talked about how she’s good with her fists… so I started to understand that she was fighting out her frustration and sadness about her sister. Fighting was the only way she knew how to express what she was feeling. She’s not good with emotions and feel good words. She’s a fighter. It’s interesting because I know people who are like that in real life.

Still, while I understood that last episode of the season, it felt lack luster for some reason. I’m interested in seeing how next season plays out.

Oan, my son got mad at me because I like jinx more than the powder version of her. I just like that she owned that shyt and went with it. She’s crazy as hell but I kind of like it.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

5th and final episode of the YouTube docu series. There's also a surprising amount of little hits regarding the next season and beyond.