Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was loving it after 3 episodes but after that I have mixed feelings.

I didn't have the same connection to the characters post episode 3.

My main gripe was Jinx. She went from a sympathetic Character as Powder to a nuisance. She was like an over powered Joker and just unbearable. They needed to dial that back to make her feel somewhat human.

Ending was a terrible cliffhanger :hhh:

It's beautiful visually, the action was amazing, and the world building is great but I was waiting for it to end as the Jinx story wasn't interesting me anymore. I'd say 7.5/10.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally got around to this.

Great show, but too much girl power and LGBT influence. Every male/female relationship is interracial. :russ:

They also did way too many cop outs with deaths. For a show that has this much violence, blood and swearing, they like to pump fake on the deaths. Great watch, I'm in for the forseeable future, but some minor things annoy me about it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Also let me just say that I don't like Jinx. She's just a bootleg harley quinn with no redeeming qualities. Hopefully they don't make her THE main character.

Show also loses points for Imagine Dragons.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just finished the season a few minutes ago. As far as tv series go, the quality of the animation was the best I've ever seen. I can't believe this year gave us Invincible and Castlevania. Arcane definitely has them both beat, especially Castlevania. Incredible show and it came out of nowhere. Love it.

Late pass but Invincible better. :yeshrug:

It's head and shoulders above Castlevania though. As an avid anime watcher I never actually thought Castlevania was anything amazing, I felt that it benefitted greatly from the Netflix stimulus package.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

Arcane isn't some on the nose, politically driven, social commentary, gender war project...

And anybody who feels like it is are one of those types who has to view everything they watch through some obsessive political lens.

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
dope show. You can tell its based on a video game though seeing as how black men get no play and black women only want white men :lolbron:

thats really my only negative. Thank god they didnt kill off my nicca cuz i wouldve been UPSET

That's pretty much the template for every god damn TV show nowadays. :francis:
I'm not even that militant but I'm starting to get sick of it. :unimpressed:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? Im done with the show, so it shouldnt be a spoiler.

Actually, it can be. If you even look up some of those characters, just seeing their profile pics can be a spoiler. Hearing one of the names had me going like :mjcry:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got around to this.

Great show, but too much girl power and LGBT influence. Every male/female relationship is interracial. :russ:

They also did way too many cop outs with deaths. For a show that has this much violence, blood and swearing, they like to pump fake on the deaths. Great watch, I'm in for the forseeable future, but some minor things annoy me about it.

I was loving it after 3 episodes but after that I have mixed feelings.

I didn't have the same connection to the characters post episode 3.

My main gripe was Jinx. She went from a sympathetic Character as Powder to a nuisance. She was like an over powered Joker and just unbearable. They needed to dial that back to make her feel somewhat human.

Ending was a terrible cliffhanger :hhh:

It's beautiful visually, the action was amazing, and the world building is great but I was waiting for it to end as the Jinx story wasn't interesting me anymore. I'd say 7.5/10.

How was Jinx overpowered? She fights like Silco and tends to maneuver her opponents into traps and attacking them when they’re at their most vulnerable. She’s unstoppable in her element but struggles in close quarters.

They straight up show that she’s weaker than Pre-Timeskip Vi and Ekko straight up whoops her ass in a one on one.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How was Jinx overpowered? She fights like Silco and tends to maneuver her opponents into traps and attacking them when they’re at their most vulnerable. She’s unstoppable in her element but struggles in close quarters.

They straight up show that she’s weaker than Pre-Timeskip Vi and Ekko straight up whoops her ass in a one on one.

She also couldn't beat Vi's top score on that boxing machine post timeskip.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Calling Jinx overpowered is a very lazy assessment.

At least if we're talking pre-shimmer jinx. Which is all we have to go by for the most part.

Even going by the in game characterizations. Ekko is in the assassin, fighter classification whereas Jinx is a marksman. Do the math.

Vi is also a fighter, assassin class.

Last edited:

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
That's pretty much the template for every god damn TV show nowadays. :francis:
I'm not even that militant but I'm starting to get sick of it. :unimpressed:

Right. My sis was watching Titans on Netflix (there’s an ir couple in the show) and mentioned constantly seeing bw/wm couples on TV shows these days.
Said it seems almost to the point of subliminal brainwashing :russ: