Official Arcane(Season 2) - League Of Legends Thread

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I really enjoyed this, never played the game but intrigued by the magic side of things. Wish a greater emphasis will be placed on magic in later seasons and in particular mages. I mean where did the mages go? Seems like magic was taboo prior to the Hex technology so what’s up with that?

I was shocked that in the end the show made me emote for Silco seeing as I hated him so much earlier.

Magic isn't taboo. It's only in Piltover that it is. There's plenty of magic, wars and other nasty stuff in Runeterra. From what I could gather, Piltover was established to get away from everything going on everywhere else.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The more I think about it the more I realize how much shyt is going to hit the fan in season 2.

Whether or not Mel survives the explosion, people are definitely going to die and Mel's mother is not going to take her daughter's life being at risk lightly. She just lost a son and previously stated afterwards that she you would set the world ablaze to protect her family. I predict she's going to send a Noxian hit squad into Zaun to go after jinx or whoever else she thinks is responsible and probably convince Jayce to let her use his hextech weaponry to do so (which is what she really wants).

Vi and Caitlin's relationship is definitely going to take a hit due to one's sister killing the others mother.

Think between Victor and Jace will be complicated as well.

And lastly, there is one unknown chaotic factor that is going to be introduced that's going to wreck shop in a big way once they getting introduced into the plot.

Initially it'll take a hit, but this is a prequel.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
After watching it again there's a few issues with rushing, but even with that this is a 10/10. This honestly put animation in the west on notice. Even more than Invincible, and it's not a competition, felt like it could have been live action. The production value was through the roof. Within the next five years, especially if season 2 is just as on point, we're going to see copycats. Plus I think the stigma of being a voice actor is fading. If something of this caliber is being made, it could open the floodgate of actors, writers, production companies to get involved with projects that are on par.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Ekko vs Jinx with that Denzel Curry track...

Black Ekkcellence

giphy.gif

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I got into this one random night and I am a gamer but never played or was even interested in League Of Legends but this show was amazing and i am looking to get into the lore and the video game the fighting game also looks incredible.

The animation in this is nothing short of incredible:whoo:

Really excited for season 2!!!:gladbron:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got into this one random night and I am a gamer but never played or was even interested in League Of Legends but this show was amazing and i am looking to get into the lore and the video game the fighting game also looks incredible.

The animation in this is nothing short of incredible:whoo:

Really excited for season 2!!!:gladbron:

The game is free to play. Which means that you have to pay for certain things. This weekend was the first time that I noticed League of Legends gift cards at CVS. It's fun though. Also try out Ruined King. It's a turn based RPG set in another part of that world. It's pretty damn good if you're into role playing games.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

Love how big name YouTubers are giving this show more exposure.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game is free to play. Which means that you have to pay for certain things. This weekend was the first time that I noticed League of Legends gift cards at CVS. It's fun though. Also try out Ruined King. It's a turn based RPG set in another part of that world. It's pretty damn good if you're into role playing games.

It's a massive timesink, so beware.