[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if i gotta put my phone in the fukking iron man suit so i dont gotta pay 700 to replace a screen i dont wan it :hhh:

Luxury-Rugged-Armor-Shockproof-Metal-Aluminum-Case-for-iPhone-7-6-6s-Plus-5S-For-Samsung_grande_1_grande_26c7b5d8-1c49-4ce7-b08e-d823ca3759c2_grande.jpg

You should have spray pained it hot rod red & gold first....:russ:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
if i gotta put my phone in the fukking iron man suit so i dont gotta pay 700 to replace a screen i dont wan it :hhh:

Luxury-Rugged-Armor-Shockproof-Metal-Aluminum-Case-for-iPhone-7-6-6s-Plus-5S-For-Samsung_grande_1_grande_26c7b5d8-1c49-4ce7-b08e-d823ca3759c2_grande.jpg

you laughing breh but those cases where the shyt for the 5s, 6 and 6s:wow:, that's about 90 bucks for that case I believe.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I keep forgetting you have to hold two buttons to turn the phone off. I can't get over how stupid that is. They should have added an extra Siri button or just required you say Hey Siri to activate.

It's crazy how hard this phone was for people to get at first but how it turned out to be a flop in the long run. It just goes to show you that a marginally better phone that's the best ever can't command the asking price they wanted of $1000+. I highly doubt whatever they come out with this year that I'll bother buying.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I keep forgetting you have to hold two buttons to turn the phone off. I can't get over how stupid that is. They should have added an extra Siri button or just required you say Hey Siri to activate.

It's crazy how hard this phone was for people to get at first but how it turned out to be a flop in the long run. It just goes to show you that a marginally better phone that's the best ever can't command the asking price they wanted of $1000+. I highly doubt whatever they come out with this year that I'll bother buying.
Stop playing yourself. You'll be first in line to buy the new phone when it drops.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

U can say hey Siri

Unless u talking about something else

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
U can say hey Siri

Unless u talking about something else
I mean remove the button for Siri all together if they don't want to give it it's own dedicated button. You press the power button to turn on the phone but you have to use two buttons to turn it off. It's just weird.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I mean remove the button for Siri all together if they don't want to give it it's own dedicated button. You press the power button to turn on the phone but you have to use two buttons to turn it off. It's just weird.
No offense. But how many times do u turn the power off completely?

I only did it a few times just cause.

Is it a specific reason why u need to do it?