[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
control center at the top right still annoying as shyt. phone not recognizing your face sometimes annoying as shyt especially laying in bed

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Although faceID is supremely hit or miss, the phone is great to use. Surely the nicest phone experience I've had, even better than my note 8.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I have the 6S. I can’t get jiggy with the X. I’ll probaly get the iPhone 8 or see what the new SE is about :francis:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I’m rocking the 8plus until Xplus comes out. And I will only cop as long as they remove that ugly notch :hhh:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Can you cats stop being so vague on how great the experience is? Sounds like some straights duck tales from a stan.:hhh: What exactly is so great about the experience on this phone from your previous phone? Face ID, gesture interface? I know it's not that emoiji trash.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
control center at the top right still annoying as shyt. phone not recognizing your face sometimes annoying as shyt especially laying in bed

The biggest problem with the face id is that it stops trying after an initial failed scan... After it doesn't work the time you have to lock the phone again then try to have it read your face a second time... Super annoying so I just end up typing the passcode

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The biggest problem with the face id is that it stops trying after an initial failed scan... After it doesn't work the time you have to lock the phone again then try to have it read your face a second time... Super annoying so I just end up typing the passcode
nah you can just hit cancel on the bottom right when the pass numbers come up. it will try to read it again :manny:

anyways face id gay af. i like the otherway better