el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
ml6ouq.jpg

Me using my Note8. Ad is gone.
Why you'd expect the exact same ad to pop up is kinda odd. I doubt they target competitor ads to specific phone strings..more about your viewing habits than anything. But carry on being sensitive bout some shyt like this

Lmao..wtf..u cats are hilarious.
What u mean breh

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming from a 6 and a 7+, finally made this my new work phone. The benefits of white collar :ahh:

There are things that annoy me about this phone. The notch is some branding gimmicky shyt. They know damn well they should give ppl the option to make a black system bar. The keyboard in landscape is trash, I wouldn’t mind them splitting it left and right just to try something new. I miss my home button, all this swiping is slow, i just want to tap something. And speaking of, stupid black bar is always present at the bottom of the screen. it’s not like it changes function, it’s static, so what’s the point of reminding me there’s an option that will always be there??

Still tho, a very dope phone. Like some said, it’s a luxury good. This the Bugatti of phones right now, performance, comfort (in hand), and it’s heavy as fukk. For real tho this phone has to be twice as heavy as the 6.

Even with all the dumbshyt, if you have the bread you might as well buy this. It has the small form with the dual camera, faceID is a mildly surprising experience, and of course Apple is gonna be focusing on this phone as a flag ship so you know they gonna take care.

Really, I was gonna cop the pixel 2 for personal use as an upgrade on my galaxy s7. And that’s not a bad look, just have to keep both. iMessage fukked up my whole social life, can’t even live without it now. Continuing my conversations on like three different devices, godbody. shyt is a killer app.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Why you'd expect the exact same ad to pop up is kinda odd. I doubt they target competitor ads to specific phone strings..more about your viewing habits than anything. But carry on being sensitive bout some shyt like this

What u mean breh
The way u approached him..like u were disappointed. It's like a comedy show sometimes. Lol.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Ads are based on your search history. Who cares anyway

What u mean breh

It's 2017, ad algorithms now are much more complicated than just your search history.
@winb83 is most likely right that that ad was placed there on purpose, these companies keep track of everything, how long you stay on a page, what device you are using, etc. I know I see the same stuff when I'm on a diff phone.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
would u recommend an x or a 8 ?
is it worth the extra pice?
It depends on which phone you have right now and what your needs are. If you have a 7 right now, then upgrading to the 8 wouldn’t really be as beneficial as upgrading to the X because they are very similar. If you have the 6s or earlier than maybe upgrading to the 8 would be cool. It also depends on your budget and how much you want to spend.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It depends on which phone you have right now and what your needs are. If you have a 7 right now, then upgrading to the 8 wouldn’t really be as beneficial as upgrading to the X because they are very similar. If you have the 6s or earlier than maybe upgrading to the 8 would be cool. It also depends on your budget and how much you want to spend.
This is correct. If you have a 6s or earlier. Upgrade