[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lol...nicest if you mean getting things 3 generations later.
“Nicest” does not mean “most features”. It means nicest.
The way the phone feels in my hand, interface smoothness (although note 8 is pretty smooth) and the touch gestures make the phone pretty cool to use on a regular basis

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I was playing with the X in the Apple Store yesterday.

:ahh:

How do you close out apps though? I brought up all the apps and tried to swipe them to close and it wouldn’t

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I was playing with the X in the Apple Store yesterday.

:ahh:

How do you close out apps though? I brought up all the apps and tried to swipe them to close and it wouldn’t

Thats one of the less elegant things about the phone, you have to press/hold on an app for a second (while in app switcher) and the option to close out apps comes up

I close out apps less now because of this (which is supposedly better for the life of the phone) :yeshrug:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

the latest iPhone is the best selling phone every year, so it's all relative... Apple and financial heads were expecting a lot more for the first full iPhone refresh in years

Apple's iPhone 7 was world's best-selling smartphone in first quarter of 2017

For comparison's sake... The 7 was the Q1 2017 top seller with 21mil compared to 17 this year for the X

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the latest iPhone is the best selling phone every year, so it's all relative... Apple and financial heads were expecting a lot more for the first full iPhone refresh in years

Apple's iPhone 7 was world's best-selling smartphone in first quarter of 2017

For comparison's sake... The 7 was the Q1 2017 top seller with 21mil compared to 17 this year for the X
It costing $1000 cost them some sales. The cheapest iPhone 7 was $350 less in price. It's pretty impressive that they only dropped 4 million in sales in the quarter and the phone was about 54% higher in price than last year's cheapest model.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Owning the phone since launch I'm not a big fan of Face ID anymore. There's a very specific distance the phone needs to be from you to have it work. If I put the phone on my phone holder in the car it's too far to have it work so it has to be removed from that or I have to lean forward until it works. If I fully extend my arm and look at the phone it doesn't work anymore for example.

It would have been much better to have both Face ID and a front Touch ID button. On my Note8 I kinda like the positioning of the fingerprint sensor because even with my phone in the car mount I can hit it easily. It it was on the back on the iPhone I'd still have to take it out.