[Official] Apple finally announces 2nd gen air pods w/wirless charging. $199

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Sound quality is a subjective opinion tho (i mean sure, technically you can measure it, but most people are just going to go off of how it sounds to them, personally). If i wanted something that was more robust id probably spend more and get bigger head phones and not in ear joints. I wouldnt be in the 150-200 range.

But I feel they sound fine for what i want them for (working out, talking on the phone, casual music listening), I am not an audiophile tho :yeshrug:.

I don't feel "convenience" is gay because of the bolded. They work as advertised with apple products. I have an Iphone and an apple tv and they all work seemlessly so the 150 is worth it to me. Not saying i wouldnt enjoy other headphones just saying I enjoy what apple brought to the table and dont think 150 was too much for it. Other ppl would probably want higher sound quality and thats fine, im no audio phile so the sound is decent IMO.
shyts aint splash or waterproof so they arent really great for working out. They also arent sealed in ur ear so they run the risk of falling out.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
SOUND QUALITY IS NOT Subjective

I've read this on this forum a few times now :comeon:

I'm not an audiophile but even I can tell the differences in headphones. I use 2 pairs on average when mixing. One sounds like the average consumer pair and has a "colored" sound while the other is a flat monitor.

I can hear and always have heard more details in music depending on headphones I have on.

I'm holding on to the headphone jack until wireless headphones sound as good or better than. At this point all I would gain is something else to charge:skip:

technology is supposed to be advanced by improved performance. they jumped the gun on the blue tooth wireless headsets..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This price tho

200 for some dollar store sounding ear buds. I get it brehs, status symbol yada yada. If you don't give a fukk and wanna look important / obnoxious do your thing, just hold this L while you're about it :mjlol:
You clearly haven't used nor do you care for them. Why the fukk are you in this thread? :dahell:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can’t wait to get these. I had launch day ones and they turned to shyt 2-3 months ago. At first, they’re stay connected for only 15-20 mins now it at a point where they disconnect after 7-8 mins. Gotta keep putting them back in the case and taking them out smh. I’ve tried everything to fix it and nothing. I was so close to buying another pair, but I was holding out to see if they’d finally drop the 2’s. My patience prevailed :ahh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're buying an inferior product from a chinese company in order to spite an American company?

:dahell:

What's inferior?

The sound quality is better, at least the xiaomi pistons sound quality was great especially for the price, I read some reviews on the airdots and I saw they had some sort of noise canceling, a 10 hr battery life I believe and if the sound is as good or near as the pistons then I don't view the purchase as a loss.

Also I feel like Apple price gouges, which they have a right to do but I dont have to ride that wave.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
SOUND QUALITY IS NOT Subjective

I've read this on this forum a few times now :comeon:

I'm not an audiophile but even I can tell the differences in headphones. I use 2 pairs on average when mixing. One sounds like the average consumer pair and has a "colored" sound while the other is a flat monitor.

I can hear and always have heard more details in music depending on headphones I have on.

I'm holding on to the headphone jack until wireless headphones sound as good or better than. At this point all I would gain is something else to charge:skip:

technology is supposed to be advanced by improved performance. they jumped the gun on the blue tooth wireless headsets..
They didn’t jump the gun they purchased beats so they got rid of the headphone jack so you’ll buy wireless headphones

Y’all gotta realize every companies goal is to squeeze as much money from you as possible while being cheap as they can go

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly haven't used nor do you care for them. Why the fukk are you in this thread? :dahell:
To the contrary breh, I have used airpods and they are trash. I came into this thread to see reactions to the latest compared to Galaxy buds.

The whole point is if people stop buying this trash it will force apple to be innovative. This update doesn't resolve any of the sound related issues that v1 has, yet they are gonna charge more :russ:

Nothing wrong with discourse and opposing views, unless this thread was intended to be a circle jerk