[Official] Apple finally announces 2nd gen air pods w/wirless charging. $199

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i bought some 30 dollar bluetooth earbuds from gearbest and they work perfectly and i like the design btter than the airpods

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It’s like that though. You have people in the audiophile forums who trust each other enough to borrow their headphones/electronic equipment and send it back to them, or people who sell them used. The original prices are so crazy, buying used makes sense. There are headphones going for 2K and better. Hell yeah I would try them first but knowing me, I’ll sterilize it 3 times first.
What are some good earbuds or headphones you recommend for working out.

I'm trying cancel out the outside world....

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
What are some good earbuds or headphones you recommend for working out.

I'm trying cancel out the outside world....

My bad for the late ass response. What’s your budget looking like? I wouldn’t recommend any wireless joints unless it has sweat protection, and most of them don’t. You could go for the Boss SoundSport Wireless for $150, or the Jabra Active 65t for $20 more. Me I would go the ChiFi route, so many options that would blow you away in sound without spending a grip, though you do have costly ones as well. You’ll have to use AliExpress or Penon and wait a few weeks.

Wireless route: Sold my Momentum Wireless and thinking of copping the new Sony joints. The M3s or WF-1000XM3 to be precise. Drops next month.