[Official] Apple finally announces 2nd gen air pods w/wirless charging. $199

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sound quality is a subjective opinion tho (i mean sure, technically you can measure it, but most people are just going to go off of how it sounds to them, personally). If i wanted something that was more robust id probably spend more and get bigger head phones and not in ear joints. I wouldnt be in the 150-200 range.

But I feel they sound fine for what i want them for (working out, talking on the phone, casual music listening), I am not an audiophile tho :yeshrug:.

I don't feel "convenience" is gay because of the bolded. They work as advertised with apple products. I have an Iphone and an apple tv and they all work seemlessly so the 150 is worth it to me. Not saying i wouldnt enjoy other headphones just saying I enjoy what apple brought to the table and dont think 150 was too much for it. Other ppl would probably want higher sound quality and thats fine, im no audio phile so the sound is decent IMO.
I hear what youre saying but heres the thing, sound quality is not subjective. What the situation is, is that you simply dont feel you need quality sound. And thats okay.
Now with convenience, I get that. Its why I mentioned it specifically regarding the apple ecosystem. But you didnt mention the ecosytem, you just mentioned instant pairing. And thats why I said it was gay because all of them pair instantly. But in regard to apple, obviously their proprietary systems will only allow apple products not to need pairing.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
AirPods are the shyt with Siri

Tap my ear. Siri rewind 1:30 seconds. did that with so many dope tracks. More specifically that 97 Hov track.

I can’t go to any other headphone with my iPhone. shyt fluid AF

*Bonus Apple whoring

I finally said fukk a case. Screen protector only. This damn iPhone X is a beautiful motherfukker. It feel like I got a new phone

Break a $1200 phone to stunt brehs.... put a case on that bytch

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I have headphones that cost more than your phone but that’s the cost of being an audiophile. Broke bois who? Everything @Kamikaze Revy said was right but it’s your money. If the rumors are correct, the newer Airpods are the real second version. Personally I’d rather stick with iems as bluebooth/wireless will never match the wiring sound but if you want superior sound at a convience, cop the Sennheiner Momentum Wireless. It’s $100 more but if you were going to spend the $200 plus tax, hold that and save $80 more.

Sennheiser - Headphones & Headsets - Microphones - Business Communications[/USER]

This nerd here man. I was clearly joking :mjlol:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Break a $1200 phone to stunt brehs.... put a case on that bytch
My phone damn near 2 years old. The phone just look much better. Front & back protectors is enough for me. I’m done with bulky ass cases

Another Bonus Apple whoring:
I Thank god Apple ain’t make these AirPods worth the upgrade. Save me some money:blessed:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
h4F23A675

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This price tho

200 for some dollar store sounding ear buds. I get it brehs, status symbol yada yada. If you don't give a fukk and wanna look important / obnoxious do your thing, just hold this L while you're about it :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I have headphones that cost more than your phone but that’s the cost of being an audiophile. Broke bois who? Everything @Kamikaze Revy said was right but it’s your money. If the rumors are correct, the newer Airpods are the real second version. Personally I’d rather stick with iems as bluebooth/wireless will never match the wiring sound but if you want superior sound at a convience, cop the Sennheiner Momentum Wireless. It’s $100 more but if you were going to spend the $200 plus tax, hold that and save $80 more.

Sennheiser - Headphones & Headsets - Microphones - Business Communications[/USER]
Those Momentum joints die slowly when ur not using them. Bang and Olufsen Beoplay E8 2.0 is the better buy.