[Official] Apple announces streaming event for October 18, 2021. 10am PDT/ 1 pm EST

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Copped with AppleCard
bDpoHmP_d.webp

AppleCare purchased as well.
I didn’t want to drop 5 Stacks on this all at once so I let the card take the hit. :whew:
joint will last you a decade easy. MY 32GB i19 From 2018 has it where I probably won't need something new until 2028 lol

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The Apple Music voice plan… I’m not understanding who that’s for or why?
it looks like investors wanted apple to make Apple Music more accessible at a cheaper price point to get more market share in the streaming space
instead of making a tier with ads they opted for some awful voice only offering that's like the iPod shuffle but worse :mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
when they decide to add a number pad is when I'll get one. I need my number pad b. :to:

I can type fine with the number row. I only use the number pad for work, and I got a dell laptop with that.

I did just discover today that both ipad and macbook work with my dell docking station. I just can't get the display to extend to both monitors. it's showing the same content on both my monitors :noah:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
it looks like investors wanted apple to make Apple Music more accessible at a cheaper price point to get more market share in the streaming space
instead of making a tier with ads they opted for some awful voice only offering that's like the iPod shuffle but worse :mjlol:
I swear I typed iPod shuffle before I posted that. That’s exactly what I thought of. Some bullshyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What’s the point of this over powered gpu if you can’t play AAA games like Call of Duty on it? I know video editing, coding, etc. but still