Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I completely turned Heel brehs...

Two months ago, I was #DroidGang all day eyyy day. I had the note 8 (about to upgrade to note 9 and cop a pixel 3) I had the Gear S3 Frontier, and Lenovo yoga 910 fully loaded, and the Samsung Gear x 2018 earbuds....

fast forward one month... I got the XS Max (DBranded), the Apple Watch Series 4, MacBook Pro i9 32 GB RAM, 1TB, and EarPods...

It's so buttery brehs

:noah:

NOMO

:dame:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Two months ago, I was #DroidGang all day eyyy day. I had the note 8 (about to upgrade to note 9 and cop a pixel 3) I had the Gear S3 Frontier, and Lenovo yoga 910 fully loaded, and the Samsung Gear x 2018 earbuds....

fast forward one month... I got the XS Max (DBranded), the Apple Watch Series 4, MacBook Pro i9 32 GB RAM, 1TB, and EarPods...

It's so buttery brehs

NOMO

Damn you aren’t playing any games. Lol! Hope you enjoy. :D

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

It's so buttery brehs

NOMO

doesn't matter how powerful any android phone is, it will never run as smooth as iOS and literally every iOS app version is better than it's android counterpart

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I remember when I joined JobsGang after years of shytting on iOS, you find out there's room to appreciate both. Android phones will always have extra bells and whistles because they compete with each other as well as Apple and put out multiple phones a year. But software and ecosystem is more infinitely important and you won't see it until you get the iPhone, then the MacBook, the AirPods, etc and everything works together without having to really think. A lot of talk is how "simple" iPhone users are. Some of us just don't feel like slapping on Nova Launcher, downloading third party apps to do the same things or climbing into settings on a $1000 phone, shouldn't have to.

Guess what I'm saying is, congrats nikka, you're not going back :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
doesn't matter how powerful any android phone is, it will never run as smooth as iOS
People stay saying this and owning an iPhone X and a Galaxy Note 9 I don't see it. My iPhone freezes and becomes temporarily unresponsive way more than my Note does.

I'm using my iPhone X at the moment but the thing that kills me about this phone it it basically doesn't have real multitasking. On my Note I can surf the web and have a picture in picture of a YouTube video playing at the same time or I can split screen them. On my iPhone I can either watch a YouTube video or surf the web and if I got too many apps open when I switch between them they refresh. I never close apps on my Note and none of them refresh nor does it lag.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
People stay saying this and owning an iPhone X and a Galaxy Note 9 I don't see it. My iPhone freezes and becomes temporarily unresponsive way more than my Note does.

I'm using my iPhone X at the moment but the thing that kills me about this phone it it basically doesn't have real multitasking. On my Note I can surf the web and have a picture in picture of a YouTube video playing at the same time or I can split screen them. On my iPhone I can either watch a YouTube video or surf the web and if I got too many apps open when I switch between them they refresh. I never close apps on my Note and none of them refresh nor does it lag.

Ima keep it real with you. I don't believe you. Especially not on iOS 12. Ima need receipts because this shyt is buttery smooth for me and everyone else.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ima keep it real with you. I don't believe you. Especially not on iOS 12. Ima need receipts because this shyt is buttery smooth for me and everyone else.
s5l36s.jpg

My phones. Model numbers MQCW2LL/A and SMN960U1 clearly visible in the settings screens. Also I have the 512GB 8GB Ram Note9 not the cheaper one.
6dztvq.jpg

Last edited:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I feel you. I haven’t had any problems as of yet. It runs very smoothly.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, I feel you. I haven’t had any problems as of yet. It runs very smoothly.
Just today using the youtube app I couldn't get a link to open. I'd press on the link with no response then I switched to Safari and came back to youtube and it had opened.

I'm not saying it's unusable but Apple stans talk like the iPhone has zero issues and Android is loaded with them. In my experience my Android phone runs better than my iPhone.

I posted pictures I own both and use both. This isn't even getting to the broken ass copy paste system in iOS that tries to grab a whole phrase when you just want 2 words.

I'm not an Android stan. I happen to like my Note better but when all was said and done I spent more money on this iPhone X than I did that Note9. Lots of these Android stans have opinions on iOS and either don't use it don't own an iPhone or haven't even used an iPhone in years if ever. Same with some of these Apple stans for Android.

Daps
Reppin
Went from s8 to xr and the battery life is :wow:

Went from half a day battery life and 3 hours of screen time to two days battery life and 7-8 hours screen time.

The OS is smooth as fukk too.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

It's so buttery brehs

NOMO

I got the exact same set up lol. But I've been doing the apple thing for about a decade now.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Question... is it worth it to upgrade iPad Mini 4 to 2018 iPad with the Apple Pencil?