Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yet you cant download str8 up...you need iTunes.. you basically live restricted like a child. So enjoy all that continuity with the xs max and the apple watch and the iPad but it doesnt even have multi tasking and it's all based on limits..unless you shell out for fast charging. It's a system for suckers and those who aren't sophisticated enough to run their own ship and needs everything spelled out for them. A phone for females basically. Lol@no usb c charging for iPhones yet. Crazy.
This is completely wrong.

I dont even use itunes. Back all ALL my data to icloud. Nearly every important app has cloud saves. My iphone is basically a Google phone on iOS. Ironically, all the Google Apps work MUCH better on my phone than they do on my Android (LG V30)

So please stop spreading lies about products you know nothing about. Just enjoy your Samsung and give it a rest already.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is completely wrong.

I dont even use itunes. Back all ALL my data to icloud. Nearly every important app has cloud saves. My iphone is basically a Google phone on iOS. Ironically, all the Google Apps work MUCH better on my phone than they do on my Android (LG V30)

So please stop spreading lies about products you know nothing about. Just enjoy your Samsung and give it a rest already.
Come on..how many tech reviewers have said that Google Assistent and the like work much better on Android. They be laughing about that Siri stuff...Apple maps...its like a punch line.

I'm enjoying 3 Samsungs..I dont have to give anything a "rest" because I'm not in here lying.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Come on..how many tech reviewers have said that Google Assistent and the like work much better on Android. They be laughing about that Siri stuff...Apple maps...its like a punch line.

I'm enjoying 3 Samsungs..I dont have to give anything a "rest" because I'm not in here lying.
Why is this guy always in this thread arguing about Android :what:

What’s wrong with this dude?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Why did you respond if i was so wrong??
Nobody gives a fukk about fragmented Android in this thread, B

We like stability in here.

We like the fact that all our iPhones get software updates unlike you humps on fragmented Android

:scust:

:mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nobody gives a fukk about fragmented Android in this thread, B

We like stability in here.

We like the fact that all our iPhones get software updates unlike you humps on fragmented Android

:scust:

:mjlol:
You also like that phone gets intentionally slowed down by the maker like a str8 up sucker:laugh:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Finally got my cousin to switch to iOS. She went from a S5 to the XR.
kJUaw1u.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He’s doing it again in the iPad thread :mjlol:
No I'm not. Again nobody goes out and spends a grand plus on a device they hate from a company they hate.

Coming from an iPad Air 2 to that 12.9 joint yeah it's awkward to handle in comparison. It was the same when I went from the iPad Mini to the Air 2.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I'm not. Again nobody goes out and spends a grand plus on a device they hate from a company they hate.

Coming from an iPad Air 2 to that 12.9 joint yeah it's awkward to handle in comparison. It was the same when I went from the iPad Mini to the Air 2.
Seems to me like you really don’t like apple products considering your constant negativity about it. Maybe you should look at other options?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seems to me like you really don’t like apple products considering your constant negativity about it. Maybe you should look at other options?
Thing is I'm not negative on Apple products. Apple isn't above criticism and I'm not an Apple fanboy or apologist. If I see someone make the claim that iPhones don't freeze up and have issues while Android phones constantly have issues I'm gonna call bullshyt on that because like I said in my experience my Note9 is more stable than my iPhone X. That's not to say that my iPhone X is a buggy mess but that is to say using an app like YouTube on my iPhone it once in a while becomes unresponsive.

Saying that is not being negative. R=G is negative on Apple products.