Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I was thinking of selling my 6s and copping an 8+ or X but I've always liked keeping two functional phones. I travel quite a bit and I've either misplaced or had my phone stolen, so I like to keep a respectable backup.

Cambodia: I lost my back up S3 (was using a 5s at the time)
Nigeria: Had my 5 pick pocketed while waiting in line at the club :francis:

Sometimes my phones also just crap out or stop working all together. Happened with one of my 5s and my S5 as well.
same here as far as making sure i have some sort of back up. i actually still have a 5s sitting in my drawer as a back up. I have a couple windows phones sittin in there as well lol. I actually fukked with windows for a couple years before they gave up and so i returned to apple. When I was in college I had to take a programming course to make apps/programs for Android OS so I never felt the need to test their phones out.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is xfinity mobile service? I'm switching from cricket (terrible coverage in my city) cuz of the $300 back on a visa cc deal they got to port over and get a new Xs Max. Mine supposedly is backordered till 10/10/18

It’s running on Verizon towers so it’s fine. I had Verizon previously so I didnt notice any difference. Disable auto connecting to xfinity hot spots, because it’s coded to use the WiFi hotspots over lte.
I've been using it since February, switched from Verizon and got a $300 gift card for the S9. It's Verizon's towers so the quality is still good.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Reviews of iOS 12 has been mixed. I think the older ones have seen better improvement. Some have said the X has some pixel issues or so.

Not sure if I should pull the trigger on my 6s tonight......

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Picked up a quick charger and mat. Not used wireless charging before

Loving this Xs Max but mad apps need to update. Can’t even post to Instagram stories properly

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Just got mine yesterday Space Grey.

The perfect color for me, subdued and laid back. I don’t need everybody looking and saying wow shiny new phone...

We adults here.

Coming from Android I like the smoothness of the phone ... feels really premium.

I will say Samsung seems to make the colors on their screen pop a bit more though