Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Man the Xs Max has been dope. I had to return that clear otter box case , it was too slippery. Copped the commuter, shyt is rugged.

My pc desktop mobo just died. I’m about to cop a iMac tonight. I’ll just keep rocking my windows 10 laptop for compatibility.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Man the Xs Max has been dope. I had to return that clear otter box case , it was too slippery. Copped the commuter, shyt is rugged.

My pc desktop mobo just died. I’m about to cop a iMac tonight. I’ll just keep rocking my windows 10 laptop for compatibility.

Make sure your iMac has a fusion drive or a SSD in it or else it's going to be a slow pos.

macOS isn't optimized for standard HDDs anymore.

sosaa

All Star
Daps
Tryna get a case for my iphone x. it's hit the ground like twice already and i don't want to keep takin anymore chances. what are some good cases? is the apple cases any good?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Make sure your iMac has a fusion drive or a SSD in it or else it's going to be a slow pos.

macOS isn't optimized for standard HDDs anymore.

I’m got the ssd one in the cart. I went to the Apple store on my lunch break to test every model. That HDD version was slow as fukk.

Man that Mac Book Pro with Touch Bar was looking dope as fukk. Opened up garageband and the bar was automapping to everything.

I’m too shook to make a laptop my daily driver though...

I’m about to make sure my programs are Mojave ready and go to Best Buy and cop. I see if you have a student email you get final cut and logic for $199. Who got the hook up?