Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This silver max so beautiful :wow: the chrome around it is fire. Feels so... premium:wow: never held a phone that feels so grippy. It’s a shame to put a case on this :noah:
Every 4-5 months my phone slips from my hand and hits the deck. Been in a case from day 1 and not a scratch on it. Sometimes I hate having it in a case but I love that peace of mind

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Every 4-5 months my phone slips from my hand and hits the deck. Been in a case from day 1 and not a scratch on it. Sometimes I hate having it in a case but I love that peace of mind
I just stopped using my case last week.

The X feels really sleek and secure. I haven’t held it in my hands since the day I purchased it. Subconsciously, I think I want to drop it because I want a reason to switch to the Pixel 3.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just stopped using my case last week.

The X feels really sleek and secure. I haven’t held it in my hands since the day I purchased it. Subconsciously, I think I want to drop it because I want a reason to switch to the Pixel 3.
Nah breh. It does feel very secure but I’m still not going to risk it. This is going to be my phone for the next 3-4yrs.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How you remove the flashlight and the camera on the lock screen?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I have to get that Series 4 watch shyt is incredible..

I want the stainless steel version in sliver

shyt is $749 :damnlawd:

Apple has me by the nuts it’s disgusting
I'm :dead: :laff:
I have a series 2 watch and want to upgrade badly but that price on the series 4 is ridiculous. I'll just wait another year.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I just ordered a gold Xs Max coming from the 6s :mjcry: I had to do it this time around. 6s is a great phone but Ima need this upgrade. It's a big jump for me. First time in a LONG time I'm a little excited for an iPhone

I'm 6s gang as well. Ima be good. At most, an 8 Plus. Apple didn't get it right this year