Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Updated to iO12.

Yep, Apple came through on this one. Idk if I even need that 8+ or X anymore.

This 6s gonna be good for another year. I will swap out the battery though. Only $30 :ehh:
that pretty incredible the support they giving for such an old device. Battery is a must and you can milk it for years

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm not tryna update my phone and have it lagging in a few weeks or get super buggy
:gucci:

Get rid of that flabby ass 6s

Although it won’t be buggy with IOS 12. 12 will actually breathe new life into your phone.

My wife has the 6s and she says IOS 12 makes her shyt run smooth and even made her flabby ass battery a little better

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
:gucci:

Get rid of that flabby ass 6s

Although it won’t be buggy with IOS 12. 12 will actually breathe new life into your phone.

My wife has the 6s and she says IOS 12 makes her shyt run smooth and even made her flabby ass battery a little better

I updated to ios 12 today. Phone is definitely running smoothly. Not buggy as I expected. I had a 5s that I upgraded in the past and once I did, the phone's performance went on a gradual decline. I take back what I said about ios updates.

As per getting rid of the 6s, nah man. The ios 12 has my phone running much sharper and battery replacements are $30. Now, there just isn't a good enough reason for me to shell out $700+ on a new phone (I buy my phones out right in cash, I don't subscribe to the monthly payment thing).

I was considering possibly getting an 8+ since the XS dropped, but now, I think I'll hold for another year or two.

$700 is a round trip ticket to Colombia with a solid AirBnb :ld:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I updated to ios 12 today. Phone is definitely running smoothly. Not buggy as I expected. I had a 5s that I upgraded in the past and once I did, the phone's performance went on a gradual decline. I take back what I said about ios updates.

As per getting rid of the 6s, nah man. The ios 12 has my phone running much sharper and battery replacements are $30. Now, there just isn't a good enough reason for me to shell out $700+ on a new phone (I buy my phones out right in cash, I don't subscribe to the monthly payment thing).

I was considering possibly getting an 8+ since the XS dropped, but now, I think I'll hold for another year or two.

$700 is a round trip ticket to Colombia with a solid AirBnb :ld:
Tell em breh...