Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I’m thinking the gold would wear down
I had the white iPhone I think 5 it started to look dusty

I know I’m going to have the max for at least 2 plus years

The gold won’t fade ?

These colors won't fade like the old phones because of the glass back on the 8,x and xs The 6-7 was just straight aluminum.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
that gold is the look i regret getting space grey

I wasn't a fan of the gold when I first took it out of the box, I gotta admit it's pretty wavy now tho. Def made the right buy

I’m thinking the gold would wear down
I had the white iPhone I think 5 it started to look dusty

I know I’m going to have the max for at least 2 plus years

The gold won’t fade ?

Nah, glass back and stainless steel sides instead of all aluminum will keep that grungy look from happening. Even the raw silver band looks good a year later scratched/no case. The band is dark enough on the gold that I don't think you'd notice any scratches if you go caseless.

I'd definitely choose between silver and gold though. Kinda wish I had stuck with silver for my second X instead of switching to SG.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Honestly if you had a Plus previously, I don't know how you can think the Max is too "big". The Plus was already unusable one-handed so you should be use to that. You're just getting extra screen with the same overall size at this point.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly if you had a Plus previously, I don't know how you can think the Max is too "big". The Plus was already unusable one-handed so you should be use to that. You're just getting extra screen with the same overall size at this point.
Nah I could one hand the plus easily and pull down from the top right with ease. On the max since it’s higher it’s out of reach to do it easily w my pinky under the bottom of the phone. I gotta a adjust or use reachability.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
This new macOS Mojave is smooth. It's really flying on my 2012 MacBook non retina. Looking to upgrade my Mac early next year. Hopefully they release an update to the non Touch Bar Mac at the rumored October event.

That Touch Bar is pure :scust:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just discovered the swiping between apps gesture. I’ve been doing this shyt wrong :mindblown: