Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
apple's run might be coming to an end.

Rare sell outs and youtube reviewers are crushing it
The XS and XS Max are fine. It's just that it's an incremental upgrade with a high price tag...that's really not a solid argument

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Played around with it at the mall
My bill is past due I want one bad :mjcry:
I’ll wait til Black Friday for the deals
I’m
Getting a max don’t know which one to get gold or black

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
fukk all this. Anybody got a Homepod? Reviews?
I sold mine. I didn't really care for it since it's WiFi only and not Bluetooth. I think with Alexa you can make it respond only to your voice which is something I wish the homepod did. And it has to be plugged in, which is the only thing I didn't k ow about before I bought it. The sound is good but it isn't worth $350 IMO

I know this shyt ain’t a big deal to some of y’all but I hated having to long press just to close apps in iOS 11 :what:

Now it’s a just a simple swipe :blessed:
That was a big deal and it was stupid for Apple to take that away in iOS 11

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
About to cop the Apple Watch and I really want the Hermes strap but that shyt is expensive as fukk and I really can’t justify it. Getting the stainless steel and the Hermes strap will cost over 1500 dollars for a fukking watch :hhh:

The Hermes strap give it a really nice professional look compared to the normal strap which makes it look like a sports watch which I don’t like. Decisions decisions.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Space grey is wack. The white or gold are the best
Yeah they need to stop fukking around and do an actual black phone ala iPhone 4.

685992_0_original.jpg

My 8 Plus was "Space Grey" and I wasn't making that mistake again. :camby: