Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Nah, just annoyed at entering a thread about the XS Max (shyt looks >>>>>> better than a Note 9 btw) to see two hundred nikkas talking about rooting ROMs and Bixby n shyt. Go rearrange your widgets or something, nikka :rudy:

:umad: I know it hurts that Apple can't actually produce/manufacture their own exclusive iPhone screens & instead have to purchase them from Samsung.

Buy inferior tech smart phones for $1200 - $1500 from Apple with no headphone jack brehs! :pachaha: :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:umad: I know it hurts that Apple can't actually produce/manufacture their own exclusive iPhone screens & instead have to purchase them from Samsung.

Buy inferior tech smart phones for $1200 - $1500 from Apple with no headphone jack brehs! :pachaha: :heh:
Played around with a Note 9 a few days ago on some :lupe: shyt

shyt stutters worse than an iPhone 4S in 2018

Hold this L

drifter

Superstar
Daps
After having both in hand the screen is a hair better on the Max than the X. Thought it was placebo at first but I've scrolled through my camera roll and did the zoom ins, also watched video. Colors are a bit more saturated and with the bigger screen there's a little more detail, I guess that's what you get with a bigger screen and the same ppi, normally it's lower the bigger you get.

Nothing groundbreaking but it's there.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah, just annoyed at entering a thread about the XS Max (shyt looks >>>>>> better than a Note 9 btw) to see two hundred nikkas talking about rooting ROMs and Bixby n shyt. Go rearrange your widgets or something, nikka :rudy:
It does not looker better than the damn Note 9...shyt is notched up. Looks pretty damn silly.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

They still bragging about a phone that takes features away(headphone j) or has you outright pay more for what should come out the box(fast charging):laugh::laugh: Absurd.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs that updated to ios12 on the X...did the swipe up fukk up