Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally got mine and man, this phone is absolutely breathtaking. The screen is just insane. Wow
You got the Max?
Just have some one with an X send you one of they narrow ass pics and you’ll see the gap in space between your screen and where their pic ends :scust:
The screenshots are narrow but it’s not the actual screen size lol. My girl has the Xand I have a 7 plus.
The max is too big. Need to use two hands to pull down the Notification Center and the top right. The plus was still useable with one hand because of the bezel. Now that the max is stretched to the top it’s impossible unless you’re an nba player. Deal break for me
You keeping it? What you said is exactly what I was afraid of :noah:
Nah, just annoyed at entering a thread about the XS Max (shyt looks >>>>>> better than a Note 9 btw) to see two hundred nikkas talking about rooting ROMs and Bixby n shyt. Go rearrange your widgets or something, nikka :rudy:
Lmaooooo :laff:
What’s the best fast charger for the xs ? The one that came in the box is coo but I want a fast charger or I feel like it’s a better charger :feedme:
I use an Amazonia basics iPad spec charger and it charges my iPhone fast as fukk and supposedly this is faster:

iClever BoostCube 4.8A 24W Dual USB Travel Wall Charger with SmartID Technology, Foldable Plug AC Adapter for iPhone X /8/7 /7 Plus/ 6S/ 6 Plus, iPad Pro Air/Mini and Other Tablet

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You got the Max?

The screenshots are narrow but it’s not the actual screen size lol. My girl has the Xand I have a 7 plus.

You keeping it? What you said is exactly what I was afraid of :noah:

Lmaooooo :laff:

I use an Amazonia basics iPad spec charger and it charges my iPhone fast as fukk and supposedly this is faster:

iClever BoostCube 4.8A 24W Dual USB Travel Wall Charger with SmartID Technology, Foldable Plug AC Adapter for iPhone X /8/7 /7 Plus/ 6S/ 6 Plus, iPad Pro Air/Mini and Other Tablet

Nah I drive a lot and switch between Spotify songs and podcasts. This max is way too big.

The goat device was 5s for driving. The last phone Steve Jobs was alive for

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Why some fakkit always gotta mention Samsung in an apple thread? :gucci:

Samsung phones are trash, I tried to give the S9+ a chance and the experience is way better on iOS.
For real. Cats been hating on iPhone for 10 years now.

We never gonna lose. Stay salty nikkas. :salt_: :umad:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@R=G @O.G.B. answer the gentleman
I have no idea. Someone was whining saying this phone was better, looked better, said the Note 9 was stuttering. Just str8 up bullshyt. We've all seen the damn reviews. The phone can handle anything you throw at it. Dont lie and I wouldnt have to be here.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I have no idea. Someone was whining saying this phone was better, looked better, said the Note 9 was stuttering. Just str8 up bullshyt. We've all seen the damn reviews. The phone can handle anything you throw at it. Dont lie and I wouldnt have to be here.
Alright, I’ma level with you

I been had iPhones since forever, but I think the S9 looks dope, and I wanted to cop it when it first dropped

Help me out; why does the shyt seem laggy when I check it out at Best Buy? Is it that you gotta keep installing updates? Why some of these phones be doing that? Also, Reddit threads and other reviews say the shyt overheats/ drains battery/ stutters after 6-12 months of having it. All this and more made me hesitant

Also, ain’t you worried that Android aka Google has spyware on them shyts, built right into the code? How you use it freely without worrying about that shyt?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Alright, I’ma level with you

I been had iPhones since forever, but I think the S9 looks dope, and I wanted to cop it when it first dropped

Help me out; why does the shyt seem laggy when I check it out at Best Buy? Is it that you gotta keep installing updates? Why some of these phones be doing that? Also, Reddit threads and other reviews say the shyt overheats/ drains battery/ stutters after 6-12 months of having it. All this and more made me hesitant

Also, ain’t you worried that Android aka Google has spyware on them shyts, built right into the code? How you use it freely without worrying about that shyt?
The s9 plus is super fluent. Never seen it lag. Neither has Flossy or most reviewers.

fukk Reddit. Wtf you taking a bunch of hicks as gospel for? What's wrong with you?:laugh:

As for watching phones? We all got GPS. What's going on here, man? iCloud? Think that's clean? Come on..lol

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Why some fakkit always gotta mention Samsung in an apple thread? :gucci:

Samsung phones are trash, I tried to give the S9+ a chance and the experience is way better on iOS.

@R=G @O.G.B. answer the gentleman

I'll keep mentioning the greatness of Samsung in "Apple threads" as long as Samsung keeps making hardware & screens for Apple iPhone models. :pachaha::lolbron: