Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Daps
Maann it came in(the phone amd the case) I should have edited my other post about the watch. I changed my plan a couple of weeks so do to that I have to wait till next week to order the watch. I still havent got my matrix cases from dbrand but other that ...let me crack this box open :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kinda off topic but...

These YouTubers are a trip. Nothing but iPhone "definitive review" videos popping up left and right. Talking about "subscribe, comment, like and turn on the notification for a chance to win" meanwhile they give them away to their friends.

Back in the day I used to be the first one to comment and like but I never won anything. :mjcry:

Anywho, I hope y'all enjoy your devices, phone looks dope.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
The max is too big. Need to use two hands to pull down the Notification Center and the top right. The plus was still useable with one hand because of the bezel. Now that the max is stretched to the top it’s impossible unless you’re an nba player. Deal break for me
:francis: I have small hands too...I’ll find out when I get off .

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Store only had one Max X in 64gb left . The rest of the units were sold out. Damn left empty handed, I was looking to get 2 256gb’s.
I was thinking about next year going into the store like I did with my 6splus, but you reminded me as to why I’ll continue preordering