Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I seriously can’t stand this dude. Always saying negative shyt just for attention.

I haven't watched that video and don't plan to but if he's overly aggy it's because Apple blackballed him, he's upset he has to buy his products and the ones with less subs don't. Made one video last year begging Apple for a X, then turned face the next couple videos complaining he had to spend money, then shytting on Apple and the phone over his next couple videos while he unboxes Chinese phones no ones ever heard of. He's been kicking and screaming in his corner ever since.

Daps
I haven't watched that video and don't plan to but if he's overly aggy it's because Apple blackballed him, he's upset he has to buy his products and the ones with less subs don't. Made one video last year begging Apple for a X, then turned face the next couple videos complaining he had to spend money, then shytting on Apple and the phone over his next couple videos while he unboxes Chinese phones no ones ever heard of. He's been kicking and screaming in his corner ever since.

:sas1:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I mean he isn't wrong. It looks the same and has a larger screen than the XS so people with less money will look at it and go for it just because they like the price better. Why couldn't they put at least a 1080p screen on it? $300 Android phones have 1080p screens.

The XR is weird because much of the internals are the same as the XS. That resolution on a screen that large is an insult. They just did it to create separation from the XS because there's not enough meaningful separation otherwise. If the XR had a 1080p screen most people wouldn't consider the XS.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean he isn't wrong. It looks the same and has a larger screen than the XS so people with less money will look at it and go for it just because they like the price better. Why couldn't they put at least a 1080p screen on it? $300 Android phones have 1080p screens.

The XR is weird because much of the internals are the same as the XS. That resolution on a screen that large is an insult. They just did it to create separation from the XS because there's not enough meaningful separation otherwise. If the XR had a 1080p screen most people wouldn't consider the XS.

750 is absurd for an LCD

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Hyped, about to wipe my phones in the am and head off to the xfinity mobile store. Apple Store already shipped and delivered my otter box case.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Anybody go from a Plus to the X? How was the transition to the narrower screen?