Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as cases go, I'm guessing iPhone X & Xs are the same dimensions so you can use cases designed for either on both?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Debating on moving to a sleeve instead of a case but the annoyance of having to pull it out each time is annoying

That ain't it

Ok but it's not like the chip in the X is trash tho. I wish I could find the X on discount.

I'd happily pay $600 for one.

And that's why they discontinued the X, it'd be the same price as the XR and the XS is literally the same phone

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to understand their rationale for that low ass resolution.

If it wasn't for the continuity between all my Apple devices, I would've been gone by now on these phones. They got me though :snoop:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I'm trying to understand their rationale for that low ass resolution.

If it wasn't for the continuity between all my Apple devices, I would've been gone by now on these phones. They got me though :snoop:

Same lol

They got me hooked

But I don’t wanna be all in on Google either. Seems like it’s a rock and a hard place

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
eh at everything. i'm sticking with my 6s+ for at least another year.

i just don't see the appeal of a smartwatch. i said it when companies first announced it and still there's nothing enticing about it. seems like another trendy thing to get to feel special.