Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
word? what do you like about it?

Mainly being able to read and reply to text messages without having to take out my phone. I use it set alarms and create to-do and shopping lists for my job. When riding my bike I have it record my route, which I then upload to a fitness app called Strava. It's nice because I use to have to use my phone, which would kill the battery before I was even done with my ride if I wanted to listen to music at the same time. I have the Apple Watch 2. It's snappy and works great for my purposes. I always have my phone with me, so I don't feel a need to upgrade to one with a sim. Also, with the update that's rolling out in a couple days, we'll now have a walkie talkie function which should be dope.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Discontinuation of the X tells you all you need to know about this cycle, lol.

I would probably upgrade from my 6s at this point, but that bezel just looks like trash to me and I can't justify parting ways with that much bread for a phone that's going to piss me off when i look at it. Maybe next year.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is tought I currently have a LG V30 great phone I still finding things out about it. I want to move to iphone and if I choose to I would probably choose the XS(5.8). Ive been on andriod since the sidekick ...lol. I love andriod but I dont use my phone or the customization like many andriod users. In fact I only use my phone for youtube, twitter, instagram, which why I wanted to switch to iphone...

The thing I always laugh at apple for was the ability to offer very few upgrades but for many people have said on the net and absurd price. Some have even said they going move Andriod...which I laught at. After Apple event im glad im waiting to get a new smartphone. I can say i dont like the price but I wanna see the pixel, S10 ,LGV40. I just dont know about that iphone i wanted ...i can say I like the watch thoe.
after 2 galaxy s5’s died on me and after being a devoted google set droid Stan for years I went with an iPhone 6s had it for over 3 years without any issues, I gave it to my nephew and he uses it now, I have a 8+ now and plan on keeping this for at least 4 years.