Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This is a pass. The XS is pretty much the X. It's like they didn't even try.

There's no way I'd buy an XS with 5G phones around the corner next year.
I wouldn’t buy a “5G” phone until 3-4 years from now when the standard actually is a standard

Blah blah blah same shyt every year.
“All new oled screen with true blacks” :camby:

Depth effect and better camera :manny: #teamdslr.

The biggest iPhone ever:russell: they say that every year

The watch looks nice if you are into fitness trackers tho.

What they do new with IOS tho?
Nothing exciting. Mostly some slightly cool features like the screen time data, but that shyt isn’t headliner status. Nothing major in the slightest this year concerning the phone or os

Last edited:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get that he's a breh and we gotta support him, but I've never liked this dude. His videos just seem like a dude who buys stuff and talks, instead of reviewing the products.

Also, did he make a mistake within the first minute, he says that both phones have OLED displays.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get that he's a breh and we gotta support him, but I've never liked this dude. His videos just seem like a dude who buys stuff and talks, instead of reviewing the products.

Also, did he make a mistake within the first minute, he says that both phones have OLED displays.
Haha, I don’t really like him either but I still support the channel and watch a video from time to time. It’s more his voice, shyt sounds forced or something. I linked this because I didn’t see MKBHD dropped lol

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

i can't stand this fakkit either, its the way he talks. sounds like some dude i beat up in high school. MKBHD is the god

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I currently have the iPhone 7+ and I think I am going to get the iPhone Xs MAX

After 2 years, I think I got to reanalyse the dedication I have given to Apple. They cannot keep increasing prices on S models; IMO only the major upgrades

64GB and no stronger charger in the iPhone XS Max's is a bit of a piss take.

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town

the youtube channel is called UrAvgConsumer nikka:what:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm still trying to figure out what's bad about the XR.

it's much cheaper and has a bigger screen than the XS

The only downside is it don't have Force is which is no big deal.

Apple watch generation 4 is pricey as hell vs the generation 3.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I currently have the iPhone 7+ and I think I am going to get the iPhone Xs MAX

After 2 years, I think I got to reanalyse the dedication I have given to Apple. They cannot keep increasing prices on S models; IMO only the major upgrades

64GB and no stronger charger in the iPhone XS Max's is a bit of a piss take.

Man fukk that Max. That shyt maxes out at like $1500 which is :mindblown: