Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Is the iPhone XS worth upgrade to from the iPhone X? I don’t see too many differences. Same with the Watch Series 4.

No. Only people who should be upgrading are those who want to go to the Max or have a 7 or earlier. I'm a "tech enthusiast" so I get every iPhone but I wouldn't t recommend the avg person do this stuff lol

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a moto E5 with Verizon crapware on it. And I'm not sure what to get. $1000 is too expensive

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Agreed. If this was andriod, the most expensive iphone would come with air power, airpods and fast charger.

I ended up buying an anker fast charger for like 20 bucks :yeshrug:
If it were Android, no one would buy the shyt because it wouldn't be a seamless experience. Sorry.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is a pass. The XS is pretty much the X. It's like they didn't even try.

There's no way I'd buy an XS with 5G phones around the corner next year.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
100% Getting a gold series 4 watch (I’ll pair it with my black leather Chanel band and brown leather Hermès band, depending on my shoes and belt, and it’ll look :ohlawd:)

60% getting an XS Max. I can get a new phone every year on my ATT plan, so I guess, why not? I gotta feel the XS Max in my hands though. I’ve gotten used to the size of my X. It’s kinda a perfect size, but I’ll remain open minded about the bigger phone (I had a 6+ in the past and I liked that size at the time) :manny:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
My 6 is still going strong, but I may cop an 8 to replace it in the near future. The X, XS and XR do nothing for me:ld:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Blah blah blah same shyt every year.
“All new oled screen with true blacks” :camby:

Depth effect and better camera :manny: #teamdslr.

The biggest iPhone ever:russell: they say that every year

The watch looks nice if you are into fitness trackers tho.

What they do new with IOS tho?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
100% Getting a gold series 4 watch (I’ll pair it with my black leather Chanel band and brown leather Hermès band, depending on my shoes and belt, and it’ll look :ohlawd:)

60% getting an XS Max. I can get a new phone every year on my ATT plan, so I guess, why not? I gotta feel the XS Max in my hands though. I’ve gotten used to the size of my X. It’s kinda a perfect size, but I’ll remain open minded about the bigger phone (I had a 6+ in the past and I liked that size at the time) :manny:
so we not going to pause that?
Lol