Official Apple 9/12/18 Event Thread | iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, Apple Watch Series 4, iOS 12 & Mac OS

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:dead:What's that supposed to mean
Im saying the Iphone X's battery and charging speeds are pretty good. I can charge my phone from 20% to like 85% in about 1 hour. Its pretty fukking fast with the standard charger. Despite heavy usage i rarely find myself looking feverishly for a battery charger like i used to constantly do when i had a Samsung.

Again, Iphone's battery usage and management is Godly

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Speak on it??:ohhh:

1. Call AT&T
  2. Ask for the Loyalty department (most important part)
  3. Ask for the iPhone deal. They'll give you a bunch of choices..
Here's where I found it:

iPhone 8 for $250 with call to ATT Loyalty with 2 year contract YMMV 05-01-2018

This was back in May around Mother's Day so YMMV.

Three caveats
  1. This is kinda like the old school subsidized bill. You have a 2 year contract. I've been with them for about 9 years and am not planning to leave anytime soon.
  2. You have to buy the phone outright.
  3. There is an activation fee. You can easily get this waived with persistence though.

If you try it, let me know how it goes. I'm going to try next week.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I agree Apple's lost steam but only because the entire industry has, we're way past the point of diminishing returns. Apple said it two years ago that the future was about services and said it again last year, it's almost 2019 and not much has changed imo. I'm interested to see what Samsung has ready but they and everyone else on that side are far behind Apple in services and that's really the thing keeping them going at this point. I mean shyt, iPhones are basically made by Android makers now.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im saying the Iphone X's battery and charging speeds are pretty good. I can charge my phone from 20% to like 85% in about 1 hour. Its pretty fukking fast with the standard charger. Despite heavy usage i rarely find myself looking feverishly for a battery charger like i used to constantly do when i had a Samsung.

Again, Iphone's battery usage and management is Godly
Man if y’all boys ain’t using a 12w (or iPad) charger, y’all pouring jelly on y’allselves. Ive been using an iPad one to quick charge for 2 years, but copped this 12w amazon basics joint for $6 :wow: :

edit: amazon one looks like it’s unavailable, this one is good
[Mini & Smart] iClever BoostCube 12W Dual USB Wall Charger with Foldable Plug for iPhone X/8/7/6s/Plus, iPad Air 2/mini 3, Galaxy S7/S6/S6 Edge, Note 5 and More, White

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I've said it before but if I'm spending $1,250 a fast charger should be in the fukking box, fukk the sold separately shyts

Agreed. If this was andriod, the most expensive iphone would come with air power, airpods and fast charger.

I ended up buying an anker fast charger for like 20 bucks :yeshrug:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No appletv talk, man I need that Atmos on Netflix asap. Almost bought an Xbox one just for it yesterday.
What’s Atmos?
Still no touch ID :scust:
Face ID replaced that no?
Lol they need a reason for people to buy the 11
So you think they did all that to come out with Face ID only to bring back the Touch ID? Unless u think they gonna put it behind the screeen, but that home button gone for good I think

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Is the iPhone XS worth upgrade to from the iPhone X? I don’t see too many differences. Same with the Watch Series 4.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What’s Atmos?

Face ID replaced that no?

So you think they did all that to come out with Face ID only to bring back the Touch ID? Unless u think they gonna put it behind the screeen, but that home button gone for good I think

Other companies are introducing inscreen finger print, I wouldn't be surprised if apple isn't at least testing prototypes of it.